Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Gay pop star Zelimkhan Bakaev ‘tortured to death’ in sickening anti-LGBT purge in Russian hellhole Chechnya

17 hours ago, Dan said:

This is so disgusting. Why are the United States not acting on this? Why has the media been so quiet about this?

Because Trump couldn't care less about the LGBT cumminity, and this isn't even happening in the US rip4 

1 minute ago, Tomás said:

Because Trump couldn't care less about the LGBT cumminity,

I understand that, he's made it obvious. However, he isn't the only one in power. 

1 minute ago, Tomás said:

this isn't even happening in the US rip4 

Yes, but we are one planet and one people. Who should help and take care of each other and stand against injustice.

Just now, Dan said:

I understand that, he's made it obvious. However, he isn't the only one in power. 

Yes, but we are one planet and one people. Who should help and take care of each other and stand against injustice.

Well I mean a senator or someone else could speak up but they don't have the power to do much since it's not in their country and they're not a public figure who could help publicize the event... and a politician from inside Russia won't be able to do much either since most of the population from what I've seen is extremely homophobic as well. 

3 minutes ago, Tomás said:

Well I mean a senator or someone else could speak up but they don't have the power to do much since it's not in their country and they're not a public figure who could help publicize the event... and a politician from inside Russia won't be able to do much either since most of the population from what I've seen is extremely homophobic as well. 

A Senator speaking out, anywhere, especially in front of Congress, can become very publicized. Most people hardly know that this is happening.

And Nikki Haley could speak out against this, then the UN may be able to do something. Something must be done jj4 

It would also be a bit hypocrital of the US to do something against it since they do business with a lot of eastern countries that have the same anti-gay agenda/laws. This particular case is being publicized a) because the guy in question is popular and b) because it's Russia, the US's rival. They just want them to look bad. @Dan

Just now, Dan said:

A Senator speaking out, anywhere, especially in front of Congress, can become very publicized. Most people hardly know that this is happening. Or for Nikki Haley to speak out against this. Something must be done jj4 

I mean it would be ideal for the US to do something even if it makes them look bad but... it's really not happening imo jj3 

It's sad because people in Russia seem to think gay people = pedophiles in their little "bad things" spectrum, so they're actually ok with this stuff. rip4 Of course not all Russians are ignorant but it looks like most are, at least from the outsider's POV. 

18 hours ago, Courtney Love said:

Is Checnya actually a part of Russia or its own country? They seem to have a different Government from what I've read.

Chechnya is a federal subject (republic) within Russia. The whole North Caucasus is pretty much a shithole.. majority of the people there are muslim and it's like a little ISIS within Europe, yet Putin does nothing... aura1 Chechnya has had two civil wars since 1990 rip4 

the sad thing is that it's not only Chechnya.. as I said most of the federal subjects in the Northern Caucasus region of Russia are with a muslim majority so I won't be surprised to see gay purges in the near by republics like Ingushetia or Dagestan noway1 

and the fact that no one does ANYTHING to stop that.. where is the EU, where is NATO? WAKE THE FUCK UP 

13 minutes ago, Tomás said:

It's sad because people in Russia seem to think gay people = pedophiles in their little "bad things" spectrum, so they're actually ok with this stuff. rip4 Of course not all Russians are ignorant but it looks like most are, at least from the outsider's POV. 

pretty much all eastern europeans think that noway1 

8 hours ago, delete it fat said:

and the fact that no one does ANYTHING to stop that.. where is the EU, where is NATO? WAKE THE FUCK UP 

Unless you're in favor of war with the Russians, there isn't much that can be done by those organizations and states, not by the UN either. 

Short of war, this is something that  can only be solved internally, and considering that this is Russia, and considering what part of Russia this is, that's probably not going to happen. 

I can't even begin to imagine the crimes against humanity that are being committed there. 

2 hours ago, Mamacita said:

Unless you're in favor of war with the Russians, there isn't much that can be done by those organizations and states, not by the UN either. 

Short of war, this is something that  can only be solved internally, and considering that this is Russia, and considering what part of Russia this is, that's probably not going to happen. 

I can't even begin to imagine the crimes against humanity that are being committed there. 

the US, NATO, EU or UN should put a veto on these fuckers noway1 Russia really has no allies, I doubt China or NK would fight on Russia's side

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.