Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Frozen

Are you guys mad that SZA is doing better than all the main pop girls ?

3 hours ago, Urbi said:

Lol I’m not bothered with him disliking Bey or Rih but he constantly talks shit about black artists in general. The fact that he added Abel’s stan badge right after I called him a racist speaks for itself awk1 

Nqme those artists that arent Beyonce or Rihanna. I'll wait. Plus, gurl I stan The Weeknd since way before BBTM dont even try it. Im over this shit, I dont even know if youre trolling or being a moron 

3 hours ago, Simón. said:

He called Bella thorne a prettier version of Rihanna, c'mon, it's not that difficult to put 1+1 dead1

You do know I was trolling, right? dead1 

3 hours ago, LaToya Jackson said:

Don’t bother with them. Some people don’t understand that this has nothing to do with race and always pull the race card whenever it comes to their (RnB) faves. That’s wack.

Right? I'm over it with this wannabe SJWs tbh orangu1 

2 hours ago, Hector said:

Nqme those artists that arent Beyonce or Rihanna. I'll wait. Plus, gurl I stan The Weeknd since way before BBTM dont even try it. Im over this shit, I dont even know if youre trolling or being a moron 

You do know I was trolling, right? dead1 

Right? I'm over it with this wannabe SJWs tbh orangu1 

@Simón.you see those excuses? Racists on FOTP annoys me to the max wendy4

34 minutes ago, Hector said:

Are you trolling because this is getting annoying tbh and Im still waiting for the artists you said I bashed btw 

Too many to list. Also it won’t make you less racist 

3 minutes ago, Archie said:

I haven't had the time to stop and listen to her properly, but I'm definitely not mad, I'm very happy for her!

Give her a try, her album is so good cry6 Serves everything - bops, bangers, slow jams, pop, rnb, existential ballads cry6 you're definitely going to like at least few tracks

2 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Give her a try, her album is so good cry6 Serves everything - bops, bangers, slow jams, pop, rnb, existential ballads cry6 you're definitely going to like at least few tracks

I will xAVTJzQ.gif I'll try to listen to her album this weekend

29 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Too many to list. Also it won’t make you less racist 

So you acuse me fir being racist and say I bash a lot of black artists and then dont want to pull up your receipts? How sad. Im not racist tbh but youre just an idiot for sure 

3 minutes ago, Hector said:

So you acuse me fir being racist and say I bash a lot of black artists and then dont want to pull up your receipts? How sad. Im not racist tbh but youre just an idiot for sure 

you constantly talk smalk about black artists here; are plenty of receipts around FOTP there's no need to bring any lol are you ok cause i don't think so

1 minute ago, Urbi said:

you constantly talk smalk about black artists here; are plenty of receipts around FOTP there's no need to bring any lol are you ok cause i don't think so

So suddenly the only black artists that exist are Rihanna and Beyonce? 

Lol i cant with this stupidity tbh now I know why you stan them. Like fave, like stan. 

6 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Serving teas of that one guy that says Teresa Teng is the biggest artist worldwide, but never presents receipts and tells us to find them ourselves

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

Serving teas of that one guy that says Teresa Teng is the biggest artist worldwide, but never presents receipts and tells us to find them ourselves

And that translates to: I dont have anything to prove my lie but i still want to call someone a racist because eh, well, eh, i want too!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Tbh Im over this, I cant with his trolling wannabe SJW ass orangu1 

8 hours ago, LaToya Jackson said:

Don’t bother with them. Some people don’t understand that this has nothing to do with race and always pull the race card whenever it comes to their (RnB) faves. That’s wack.

You the most notorious racist, talking about race? That’s Ironic 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.