Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Normandi Coredie has officially signed with record label for a solo deal, her departure seems inevitable now.

Well gals...  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How long

• I think she will flop, I am also a racist
    • 20 years into her career she will have her first album that doesn’t debut at no.1
    • She will sale faster than Rihanna and won’t flop
    • She will be new Beyoncé
    • She will have MJ level success
    • She will take enough vocal lessons to surpass Daydream Era Mariah, and be hailed as the best vocalist of all time
    • She won’t ever flop

Normani korslay is confirmed to have signed a record deal. She’s the only one that can actually dance, and her vocals are ok. I could see her giving good performances. If they market her right in today’s market she could be a hit, like a dancing SZA or something. How long before she flops tho, as whatever label they’re on fucking sucks at promotion. It’s inevitable ):

Just now, Dangerous Jim said:

Get your facts straight.

She hasn't left Fifth Harmony, she has simply signed to a different manager for her solo career. She has not yet signed a separate recording contract as far as we know.

Why you downvote ho3?

3 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

Get your facts straight.

She hasn't left Fifth Harmony, she has simply signed to a different manager for her solo career. She has not yet signed a separate recording contract as far as we know.

Camilla pulled this shit before she went solo as well 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.