Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

Today in 2013, Venus was released!

5 minutes ago, Russian Roulette said:

Artpop is my fav GaGa album but i always skipped this mess

sports-fails-gifs-mariah.gif

I'm literally the opposite, it's my least favorite album and I NEVER skip this moo1 

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

I'm literally the opposite, it's my least favorite album and I NEVER skip this moo1 

the album it's a bit messy but i like the experimental sounds, i just don't like Venus at all, i always hated 80's sounds and this clearly it's a tribute to that i just can't listen to it at all, it's garbage 

1 minute ago, Russian Roulette said:

the album it's a bit messy but i like the experimental sounds, i just don't like Venus at all, i always hated 80's sounds and this clearly it's a tribute to that i just can't listen to it at all, it's garbage 

Understandable! See, I didn't really quite enjoy too much of the experimental sounds, I appreciate it for what it's worth, but I liked Applause, Dope, Gypsy, MANiCURE, etc. (the ones where she did her usual stuff).

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Understandable! See, I didn't really quite enjoy too much of the experimental sounds, I appreciate it for what it's worth, but I liked Applause, Dope, Gypsy, MANiCURE, etc. (the ones where she did her usual stuff).

i'm a bit of the opposite, i adore Artpop, Swine, Donatella, DWUW, Sexxx Dreams minus the chorus i loathe it, but i love the sexual intensity of the verses

Just now, Russian Roulette said:

i'm a bit of the opposite, i adore Artpop, Swine, Donatella, DWUW, Sexxx Dreams minus the chorus i loathe it, but i love the sexual intensity of the verses

Funny how everybody can have such different taste. Like, many people call Born This Way her best album, which I never really could understand, because I find about a third of that album to be almost unlistenable. I still think The Fame is her best work, but that is because I'm more into the standard, generic pop, even though it has a bit of a Gaga twist on it - Like Summerboy, BDR, TF are still some of my favorite songs EVER. 

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

Funny how everybody can have such different taste. Like, many people call Born This Way her best album, which I never really could understand, because I find about a third of that album to be almost unlistenable. I still think The Fame is her best work, but that is because I'm more into the standard, generic pop, even though it has a bit of a Gaga twist on it - Like Summerboy, BDR, TF are still some of my favorite songs EVER. 

i only like a few songs from BTW also, i think 3, i can't remember exactly it's been a while

TF was cute when it came out because was a fresh cute sound and it's still nice for a throwback but a bit too ''dated'' for my taste 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.