Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Archie

Migos mentions Britney in new song and leave world population in disgust

2 hours ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

I thought they just name dropped because she rhymed with gears lol

Well having her name after "suicide doors" is NOT a good look orangu1 and it's hard to assume the best when you already know what kind of people they are like...

On 10/30/2017 at 1:18 AM, YoungForever said:

I can't even imagine how bad it must be for her to hear about it now and hear people still joking about it. 

They should publicly apologize. And so should Katy. I stan for her (I guess) and although I think her joke wasn't made with bad intentions, it was still inapropiate and I'm still mad that she didn't apologize for that. 

It was almost a decade ago. Chill joke police. I doubt Britney gives a fuck at this point. Do you honestly think she's frail enough to be affected by that at this stage in her life?

A "suicide door" is the slang term for an automobile door hinged at its rear rather than the front. I don't think they meant she was suicidal. There's a lyric near the end "Taking away pain ain't easy" so I don't think they're totally insensitive to mental health issues.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.