Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Vulnicura.

#VulnicuraFlopped — Kate Bush - The Kick Inside + Lionheart

The live version of Them Heavy People snatches the album version. L'amour is cute. TMWTCIHE is her best song from her witchy vocals era. Wuthering Heights is just so cringe now. Wow is THAT song cry7 

Also I never really got the Asian-inspired album cover. It doesn't match any of the songs, lyrics, vibe... orangu1 Did her management just want to see a pretty young girl tied up on a wall?

12 hours ago, Vulnicura. said:

well I'm done with my scores for The Kick Inside

I'll be listening to Lionheart in my own time, or if people are willing to join me I'll continue in this thread.

Thank you to @NoOne for listening with me.

Hopefully @LittleDudeNT5's Enya thread will happen tomorrow.

I'm sorry lovely, but I had a very busy night last night. I had a Halloween Dance from 7 to 9 and by the time I logged on here it was already 9:45.

I'm really sorry. hug1 

Obviously I can't tune in to these reviews, because for me it's 4~5 a.m. and I get exhausted from uni, but just take your time to appreciate these two live performances. wendy1 Seeing these being them performed (and seeing them come alive into a visual piece as well) makes them even more enjoyable.

The whole Xmas special is really great, to be fair.

Oh, and also... jj2

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.