Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Venice Bitch

Post gorgeous album covers

Let's just take a moment to appreciate some of your favorite album covers or just iconic album covers (I guess single covers work too) cry7 If you'd like, take a moment to explain why you like them so much. There are so many great album covers. Don't troll though jj4 

I'll start with this one cry1 The Love Deluxe cover is so, so good ! The sensuality of it. Sade gave us such an iconic pose. I relate so much with this album and she look stunning cry7  

Spoiler

sade-love-de-luxe-del-1992-delantera.jpg

200x0w.jpg  Queen of wearing hair for clothes. It's so elegant yet bold.

200x200 It really captures the essence of the music. The patterns, the fonts, the colors

1200x200bb.jpg The colors and effects are so trippy and cool looking. It's very extra but works very well!

200x0w.jpg Such a graceful pose, that even Ariana is baffled on how she was able to get into it. It's so simple too and it's exactly what I imagine the intro would look like

200x0w.jpg It's so goddess-like, it's more than perfect for the title!

53 minutes ago, Vulnicura. said:

200x0w.jpg  Queen of wearing hair for clothes. It's so elegant yet bold.

200x200 It really captures the essence of the music. The patterns, the fonts, the colors

1200x200bb.jpg The colors and effects are so trippy and cool looking. It's very extra but works very well!

200x0w.jpg Such a graceful pose, that even Ariana is baffled on how she was able to get into it. It's so simple too and it's exactly what I imagine the intro would look like

200x0w.jpg It's so goddess-like, it's more than perfect for the title!

yasss beatiful yas2 thanks for not letting this flop wub1 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.