Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Gaga should do a feature on a Latin song

.... Why not.. interesting1

Next summer... interesting1 

I'm not sure yet how good would the ASIB single do, but considering it's dropping in May or maybe earlier, and going by some logic, LG6 is coming Q4 2018 the earliest, she can use the summer to get a hit and this year proved that the best way to do that is a Latin song. They're clearly here to stay for at least one more season. 

Good way to build up some hype for LG6.

interesting1 Thots? I'm kinda bopping to Mi Gente now, and I can imagine her slaying with some sexy verse mess1

I don't think singers should jump onto every single trend there is. I've liked that Gaga has been true to herself so far gaga8 

48 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Lol

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Not here for her hopping onto a trend tbh. That's kinda what she did with The Cure/tropical music and it didn't feel very... Gaga to me? So yeah, I'm good moo1 

6 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

No. No more trend hopping. It's desperate and transparent.

7 hours ago, Dan said:

I don't think singers should jump onto every single trend there is. I've liked that Gaga has been true to herself so far gaga8 

11 hours ago, Monster said:

11 hours ago, Luca. said:

lmfao2 

12 hours ago, fab said:

brit6 

eat ass tina1

On 29/10/2017 at 5:47 AM, Taylor said:

Not here for her hopping onto a trend tbh. That's kinda what she did with The Cure/tropical music and it didn't feel very... Gaga to me? So yeah, I'm good moo1 

The Cure is an 80s influenced R&B/Synthpop hybrid track, it's not tropical house there's nothing house about it 💀, that little vocal sample seems to be the only thing people think makes it TH but it isn't nnn 

6 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

The Cure is an 80s influenced R&B/Synthpop hybrid track, it's not tropical house there's nothing house about it 💀, that little vocal sample seems to be the only thing people think makes it TH but it isn't nnn 

I still stand by what I said. It just doesn’t sound very Gaga to me moo1

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I still stand by what I said. It just doesn’t sound very Gaga to me moo1

I know and that's why I love it, I hope she continues with that sound for the next album because I've been dying for an Electro-R&B album since 2012. It seems more likely now since DJWS is the only producer she's working with on this new album too.

Then she can make a Disco album and release it in the 2020s next and start a new genre revival like she did in 2008 with The Fame moo3jj2 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.