Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Brightflower

What is your faves most underrated album?

Of course we all have albums that slay but the GP or other stans berate as trash compared to the artists other material. This is a personal choice of course so what is your faves most underrated piece of work?

For Janet everything after the SB was trashed even though they were good albums overall. But i give it to:

Image result for all for you album

I think this album doesnt get enough praise for how Janet managed to successfully switch back to a more light, care-free persona with this album after releasing four consecutive masterpieces in the last fifteen years. Would You Mind is such a sex song  imready1

For Mariah i think her most recent serves this purpose

Image result for Mariah Carey Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse

Yes i would admit i payed it dust as well and many of the stan world(FOTP) mostly focus on the fact she flopped with it, but it had some real good parts(some real lows as well, but were trumped by the good parts)

As for Whitney i will always think Just Slayney is her most criminally underrated piece of work

Image result for just whitney album

It had amazing songs and a overall flawless album. It has vocal moments, with Try it on my own and had bops like Dear john letter. 

Those are mine, for the most part. Yours?

Kesha - Warrior

Gaga & P!nk - All of theirs did pretty well

Sia - Some people have REAL problems

Jessie J - Sweet Talker

No Doubt - No Doubt (SO GOOD)

Honeymoon. It literally gets treated like it's the worst thing ever for some reason?? It's truly a great album with gems in it, such as Salvatore, Music To Watch Boys To, Freak, Art Deco and more.

I feel like ARTPOP is often fairly looked down upon, mostly because of the lack of sales, which has nothing to do with the music being great. It gave us bops like Venus and G.U.Y., plus the album overall is just a great listen.

10 minutes ago, Kaleb said:

I feel like ARTPOP is often fairly looked down upon, mostly because of the lack of sales, which has nothing to do with the music being great. It gave us bops like Venus and G.U.Y., plus the album overall is just a great listen.

I honestly didn't appreciate ARTPOP until about a year later. I didn't like it at all when it came out, but now I love it. So many classic Gaga bops.

44 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

As for Whitney i will always think Just Slayney is her most criminally underrated piece of work

Image result for just whitney album

It had amazing songs and a overall flawless album. It has vocal moments, with Try it on my own and had bops like Dear john letter. 

Those are mine, for the most part. Yours?

Omg I remember that album, it had a cute dvd too. But I probably haven't listened to it in 12+ years, lemme add it to my list

7 minutes ago, Jony said:

Omg I remember that album, it had a cute dvd too. But I probably haven't listened to it in 12+ years, lemme add it to my list

I hope you find it worth it, because it is oprah1

3 hours ago, Jony said:

I think Artpop is actually overrated and constantly defended, I've barely seen Gaga fans dragging it since like 2015 kylie2 The Fame is more underrated

Bye

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.