Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Brightflower

What is your faves most underrated album?

1 hour ago, Courtney Love said:

Yes! ST is criminally underrated oprah4 

I can at least UNDERSTAND why people don't like Circus (my fave) but I really DON'T understand why they don't like Britney. Like at all. shrug1 

Demi Lovato - Confident - It's a solid album... Yes, a good number of tracks were written just for chart impact but it's not appreciated at all by Demi fans for its overall message. (Even though TMYLM is her best project so far, I must say)

Rihanna - ANTi - Her latest album is overlooked by the GP which is why I've chosen this, I don't think it helped that the initial release was a little messy.

Lady Gaga - ARTPOP - Everyone acts as though this was such a terrible piece of work but it gave us bops like DWYW, Aura and Gypsy?

9 hours ago, Demi said:

Demi Lovato - Confident - It's a solid album... Yes, a good number of tracks were written just for chart impact but it's not appreciated at all by Demi fans for its overall message. (Even though TMYLM is her best project so far, I must say)

Yes I definitely agree. Confident is highly underrated by fans, and DEMI was highly underrated by the GP. I think both are two of her best personally.

On 11/4/2017 at 11:32 AM, BEAUX said:

Probably "4".

On 11/5/2017 at 3:32 AM, *Starlight* said:

yes 4 doesnt get enough love ny10 such a good album

It gets plenty of love from fans though? orly1 Even though it was a COMMERCIAL flop, Bey fans boast highly about it and it's part of the Trinity (4/Beyonce/Lemonade) amoung fans.

7 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

It gets plenty of love from fans though? orly1 Even though it was a COMMERCIAL flop, Bey fans boast highly about it and it's part of the Trinity (4/Beyonce/Lemonade) amoung fans.

Well yes but the GP paid it's singles dust when they are among the best she produced in her career ny3

6 hours ago, *Starlight* said:

Well yes but the GP paid it's singles dust when they are among the best she produced in her career ny3

Oh I see. Yes it is definitely underrated amoung the GP. Countdown and End Of Time deserved to be hits!

On 30.10.2017 at 4:28 AM, Anna-wa said:

I can at least UNDERSTAND why people don't like Circus (my fave) but I really DON'T understand why they don't like Britney. Like at all. shrug1 

Because ST would have sounded less like a collection of OIDIA outtakes had it been entirely produced by Darkchild and The Neptunes. The final project is rather jarring and not cohesive, I guess.

12 minutes ago, LaToya Jackson said:

Because ST would have sounded less like a collection of OIDIA outtakes had it been entirely produced by Darkchild and The Neptunes. The final project is rather jarring and not cohesive, I guess.

shrug1 I guess I still personally don't see it. I mean yes, I can see that a song like Anticipating sounds nothing at all like Boys (which I skip tehe2) but I still personally don't see how the songs don't work well together. To me they flow pretty well into each other even if they sound different.

And I definitely don't see songs like S4U and What It's Like To Be Me as OIDIA outtakes tehe1 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.