Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

Kesha with Bob the Drag Queen!

Just now, Dan said:

NO WAY! That is going to be so awesome, congratulations!!!! You're going to love it cry4 

IM SO EXCITED cry6cry6 It's going to be my first drag show and it's one of my all time favorite queens cry9cry9cry9 

Side note: I might also be seeing Bianca in March. giveup1 

1 minute ago, Monster said:

IM SO EXCITED cry6cry6 It's going to be my first drag show and it's one of my all time favorite queens cry9cry9cry9 

Side note: I might also be seeing Bianca in March. giveup1 

That's so cool, it's going to be incredible. Detox is a god damN QUEEEN yas2yas2yas2 

Also, I might be seeing Bianca in March wendy3 

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

That's so cool, it's going to be incredible. Detox is a god damN QUEEEN yas2yas2yas2 

Also, I might be seeing Bianca in March wendy3 

I know right? giveup1 I'm not going to be ready for the slayage. giveup1 

And omg maybe we will be going to the same show! yas2 

11 minutes ago, Monster said:

I know right? giveup1 I'm not going to be ready for the slayage. giveup1 

And omg maybe we will be going to the same show! yas2 

YAS! 

If I'm going, it's going to be to the Boston show!! You?

32 minutes ago, Monster said:

I'm probably either going to the Philly or NYC show! sia2 

Ooh, see I SHOULD go to one of those, because from Uni I'm only like 45 minutes away from Philly and from home I'm only an hour from NYC... HOWEVER, my friend who I went with last time lives in Boston, so I'm going to end up having to drive 6 hours there ny6 

6 minutes ago, Dan said:

Ooh, see I SHOULD go to one of those, because from Uni I'm only like 45 minutes away from Philly and from home I'm only an hour from NYC... HOWEVER, my friend who I went with last time lives in Boston, so I'm going to end up having to drive 6 hours there ny6 

Philly/NYC Shows are only three hours away for me and they're the closest to me, so I'm probably going to one of those. sia2 I'm on my spring break thankfully so I can go or else I wouldn't be able to. cry9 

1 minute ago, Monster said:

Philly/NYC Shows are only three hours away for me and they're the closest to me, so I'm probably going to one of those. sia2 I'm on my spring break thankfully so I can go or else I wouldn't be able to. cry9 

That's good timing then! yas1 

I'd skip a whole week for Bianca wendy3 

I had to miss my Calc Final to see Kesha on GMA, I told the teacher I had something important come up brit5 

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

That's good timing then! yas1 

I'd skip a whole week for Bianca wendy3 

I had to miss my Calc Final to see Kesha on GMA, I told the teacher I had something important come up brit5 

I just found out I have to be back on campus the 19th, so the Philly show it is! yas2jj2 

And omg GOALS. giveup1 I would so skip for something special like that. giveup1 

3 minutes ago, Monster said:

I just found out I have to be back on campus the 19th, so the Philly show it is! yas2jj2 

As long as you see her! yas2 

3 minutes ago, Monster said:

And omg GOALS. giveup1 I would so skip for something special like that. giveup1 

YES! And the tickets were free, so it was great bey5 

2 minutes ago, Monster said:

I can't believe I'll finally be seeing two of my fave queens ever. cry9 Seems unreal. cry9 

Yes! And it's going to be incredible cry4 

4 hours ago, Monster said:

Who are you rooting for on AS3? wendy1 

Shangela, Trixie and Thorgy jj2 

I have low hopes for Trixie though, cause she doesn't seem to perform well on the show.. But Shangela has really stepped up her game yas2  And Thorgy was just such a sweetheart and really talented.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.