Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Brightflower

What did Britney accomplish?

9 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

I was just asking what she did to get such recognition on this forum

Her? Nothing. Exhell exists and her fans are very eager to migrate from there to other forums.

I‘ve been doing research about the immigration rates on this forum in relation to other forums. This place used to be a sanctuary for the messiest Britbots ever but the ones we currently have really helped shape their current (and much better) Reputation.exe. Well...with a few exceptions of course but the others don’t claim them I think.

A6MabRE.gif

18 hours ago, Michael. said:

No she wasn't, numbers show that Britney is the bigger pop star, period. Well duh she's older than Britney but what does that have to do with anything? It doesn't prove nothing except that Britney has sold more albums, more singles, grossed more etc. In a shorter period of time. Like I said she pretty much surpassed Janet in every department. 

It's all relative tho.

Britney dropped her first two albums during the two biggest album sales years in history. So she will always have that in her pocket. Now does that mean the streaming girl of today will never be considered as successful as Britney simply because of this fact? Times change and it's really bold for anyone to claim someone had a more successful career just based on sales. It really doesn't work like that especially after how the music industry has evolved. I take sales with a grain of salt. 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

It's all relative tho.

Britney dropped her first two albums during the two biggest album sales years in history. So she will always have that in her pocket. Now does that mean the streaming girl of today will never be considered as successful as Britney simply because of this fact? Times change and it's really bold for anyone to claim someone had a more successful career just based on sales. It really doesn't work like that especially after how the music industry has evolved. I take sales with a grain of salt. 

Sales have always been an indicator of how successful an artist is? It's not the only factor but it surely is an important one. um1 Alright but here we are discussing an artist who debuted in the 80s so it's pretty fair to compare her to Britney who debuted more than a decade later. I don't know what you're trying to do here but Britney did surpass Janet in sales and touring. Not only that but she is also the bigger celebrity and is more global, I literally never heard of Janet Jackson until I started frequenting pop forums. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.