Sign in to follow this  

2017 CAL EMAs

peter    114
59 minutes ago, Harry_CAL said:

@peter is it perhaps possible to post the links of the songs/videos/tours that people included for applications so that we can refer back to them to help our decisions? I mostly remember but I'd like to check over to help decide with my vote

Also, what are our votes based on for Biggest Fans?

You cannot vote for Biggest Fans. Ron will be in charge of that.

Ronlop    5,647

The "Biggest Fan" win relies on your promotion this week. 

The more your fans tweet #BiggestFansFauvelies (Fauvelies as an example) , the more you will have a chance to win in this category. 

Sort of like the #PepsiHalftime campaign we had earlier this year! :)

Don't forget to vote until November 9 by sending me a private PM!

All of the performers must send you their performances till November 9 as well with the graphics and everything.

Please don't be late! 

Edu    2,371

I forgot to send my nominations in, but if it works the way you’re describing, every artist should be able to participate of this category in particular

I’m suggesting to give a shot to everyone. Who has the most fans; promotes more before the deadline wins the ‘Biggest Fans’ award

hector    27,814

GIRLS, ATTENTION!

29uAgWd.png

THIS is the official red carpet backdrop for the EMAs this year, PLEASE use this for your red carpet looks for your artists do not make a new mock up. If you can't make your red carpet looks for some reason please let me know so I can try and do my best to help you wth that. I want this EMAs to look as how I have in mind so that's why I made this backdrop and I'm sharing it for y'all to use. 

DO NOT USE ANOTHER BACKDROP THAT ISN'T THIS ONE.

Count Olaf    3,093
46 minutes ago, Hector said:

GIRLS, ATTENTION!

29uAgWd.png

THIS is the official red carpet backdrop for the EMAs this year, PLEASE use this for your red carpet looks for your artists do not make a new mock up. If you can't make your red carpet looks for some reason please let me know so I can try and do my best to help you wth that. I want this EMAs to look as how I have in mind so that's why I made this backdrop and I'm sharing it for y'all to use. 

DO NOT USE ANOTHER BACKDROP THAT ISN'T THIS ONE.

sorry, i dont get it?

hector    27,814
1 minute ago, Voldemort said:

sorry, i dont get it?

This is the image that everyone needs to use for the red carpet of the EMAs!

Count Olaf    3,093
3 minutes ago, Hector said:

This is the image that everyone needs to use for the red carpet of the EMAs!

i know that but where does the artist stand? 

hector    27,814
2 minutes ago, Voldemort said:

i know that but where does the artist stand? 

on the platform, in front of #malumaemas!

hector    27,814

ATTENTION FAGS

The game is ending for good, yes. But at least we can have one last award show to end the game properly plus fucking whores i was not letting all my EMAs work get payed dust like that! So please, everyone, red carpet will begin in 40 minutes since I'm giving everyone time to come here to the thread and have everything ready. You can post your red carpet looks and if you had an interview not that will matter you can post it too. 

To the players that had performances, you're going to post them on this thread when it's your turn. After a presentation of an award, I'll tag the next person. Right now, Lana Del Rey is the first performer of the night. PLEASE everyone have your stuff ready. If for some reason you didn't post it on time, it's fine it's not as if your artist is going to have a negative impact or something like that. Just post it. 

Are y'all ready? 

@Virgin Mary @Bleachella @Harry Styles @Harry_CAL @Lucky17 @Jon. @Robert. @Joanne @RebelHeart15 @Ronlop @8Bit Heart @ryjapo @Surrealism @Anitta @Love So Soft @Voldemort @httppolarize @tigerlily13 @Alesus @Beauty Queen

Edu    2,371

LINDSAY LOHAN ARRIVES AT THE #MALUMAEMAs

EH5TzDP.png

The songstress has arrived wearing a degradê dress inspired by her own fans, the Little Blossoms. The gown, which had LiLo’s involvement in the creative process, is supposed to represent the strong bond that exists between her and her extremely loyal fans. It starts as a white dress, transitioning into a light shade of pink, eventually hitting the bottom in a color similar to magenta.

During an interview given to E! News, Lindsay expressed her admiration for the United Kingdom - the first place where her comeback single in years ‘Stuck’ went #1 back in 2014. LiLo briefly talked about Maluma (tonight’s host) and how was the experience of starring on the music video for his song ‘Bad Habits’ along Britney Spears. Before exiting the red carpet area located next to the venue, she also mentioned how excited she was to announce the Best Video category and to introduce Troye Sivan’s performance with Shawn Mendes.

hector    27,814
50 minutes ago, Hector said:

ATTENTION FAGS

The game is ending for good, yes. But at least we can have one last award show to end the game properly plus fucking whores i was not letting all my EMAs work get payed dust like that! So please, everyone, red carpet will begin in 40 minutes since I'm giving everyone time to come here to the thread and have everything ready. You can post your red carpet looks and if you had an interview not that will matter you can post it too. 

To the players that had performances, you're going to post them on this thread when it's your turn. After a presentation of an award, I'll tag the next person. Right now, Lana Del Rey is the first performer of the night. PLEASE everyone have your stuff ready. If for some reason you didn't post it on time, it's fine it's not as if your artist is going to have a negative impact or something like that. Just post it. 

Are y'all ready? 

@Virgin Mary @Bleachella @Harry Styles @Harry_CAL @Lucky17 @Jon. @Robert. @Joanne @RebelHeart15 @Ronlop @8Bit Heart @ryjapo @Surrealism @Anitta @Love So Soft @Voldemort @httppolarize @tigerlily13 @Alesus @Beauty Queen @Edu

Y'all can post now, show won't begin until 20 minutes after the red carpet is done!

@Virgin Mary @Bleachella @Harry Styles @Harry_CAL @Lucky17 @Jon. @Robert. @Joanne @RebelHeart15 @Ronlop @8Bit Heart @ryjapo @Surrealism @Anitta @Love So Soft @Voldemort @httppolarize @tigerlily13 @Alesus @Beauty Queen @Edu

Robert.    12,006

MTV EMAs 2017 | Maxence Walks the Red Carpet

qbFTQnc.png

Next to arrive to the red carpet is Maxence, who is nominated for five awards tonight, including the EMAs for Best Video and Best Pop Artist. In by now typical fashion for the 23-year-old pop provocateur, he has chosen a rather sophisticated and classy menswear look for this awards show red carpet as he has done for previous ones, opting once again for a black suit with a twist. In this instance, said twist consists of the suit being all lace with see-through elements that allow Max’s glowing skin to shine through ever so slightly. Upon closer inspection, dedicated Fauvellies should have no problem identifying the suit as the one that Max wore in the first ever promotional image released for the ‘Prime’ album campaign. As Max will be performing a medley of songs from his album later tonight, it seems fitting for him to attend the awards show ceremony in an outfit that is so closely associated with the record. All smiles and model stares, Max walks the carpet and gives short interviews to some of the waiting reporters, one of which we have summarized below.

On what he’s wearing tonight & his costume for the performance

“Well, as you can see, I’m donning a suit-ish outfit for this occasion - despite my promise that I would NOT resort to a suit again [to attend an awards show] but let’s just forget that - anyway, it’s Versace, duh! Like that’s pretty much all I have in my closet these days, Versace socks, Versace underwear, Versace scarfs, et cetera. I mean I’d get immediately DROPPED if I wore anything else. Just kidding of course, I really do love Versace and I love this suit! It’s so comfy and a little sexy without trying too hard, which is something I sometimes do. *laughs* And well, for my performance I’ll of course change into something else, something a little more, let’s say, costume-y. Yep, that’s all you’re getting on that, bye, thanks for the talk! *laughs*”

If Lorde is his date for the night

“I mean we’re dating and we’re both here so… I think so? I assume we’re gonna sit in the same row, it’d be veee awkward if not but I’m sure that’s all worked out. As you can see, I 100% know what’s going on all the time! But yeah, we’ll be hanging out tonight. We’ll both be performing and she’ll be busy picking up awards though so I don’t know how much of the hanging out we’ll get to do during the show for the cameras and you guys at home to see… but, you know, there’s always the afterparty. *winks*”

hector    27,814
2 minutes ago, RebelHeart15 said:

I’m at school so idk if I can post

you can post red carpet whenever you can!