FOTP

The #PI Awards | Voting [Now Open]

CHANEL #1    53,826

source.gif

Hello everyone!!! The time is finally here!! You may all begin voting for who you want to win at this year's #PI Awards!!!

The voting will be done through a Google Form we have put together. You will be required to put in your FOTP Username as well as the email associated with your FOTP account. This is purely so we can check your identity on FOTP and make sure no dupe accounts vote, etc. No one but myself and @RihannaRTT will see your emails and they will not be kept or used for anything other than identification purposes. 

You will have until Friday at midnight to submit your votes. You only get to choose one winner per category and you obviously only get to vote once. As previously stated, voting is open to the entire forum. We did this as there are plenty of past #PI players who may have not participated in this season but who knows, maybe they want to vote for you guys! I honestly think it's pretty unlikely that anyone other than #PI players are gonna take the time to submit votes anyway. 

And on that topic. Y
ou are NOT to go around the forum campaigning for people to vote for your nominations. You guys get away with that for the charts but it won't fly for this. Don't pester people. No mass tagging. No mass PM convo's to ask for votes. None of that. Keep it cute. Thanks. 

And without further adieu, click the link below to submit your votes!!!

- VOTE HERE -

The awards show will be this Saturday @ 3PM CST

If you do not know what time that is for you, literally go to Google and search "3PM CST" and it will literally convert it to your timezone for you. In the age of the internet y'all have no excuse for not being able to figure out what a time is in your timezone rip2 

So yeah!! See you all on Saturday at the show!!

The final challenge will be posted tomorrow!

Thank you to everyone for making this season a success!!

We hope you've all enjoyed it!!

Season 6A Taglist

Marlon    81,511

I tried to do this on my phone but it didn't work wendy4 

Anyway, Erika is happy with all your votes! 

CHANEL #1    53,826
3 hours ago, Royalty said:

I tried to do this on my phone but it didn't work wendy4 

Anyway, Erika is happy with all your votes! 

What kinda flop phone do you have dead2 

Marlon    81,511
8 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

What kinda flop phone do you have dead2 

iPhone 7 rih1 

RihannaRTT    78,823

Good luck to everyone! Remember that we should let people decide fairly so don't go tagging others this time. I've posted a forum announcement so hopefully, that'll make the award numbers good!