Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

PoisonCandy

When do you think Rihanna will peak artistically?

A lot of people, including myself, see Anti as her most interesting body of work to date. It was delayed many times because Rihanna wanted to put together a solid body of work that she truly loved instead of just throwing together a bunch of hit singles. This was a turning point for her as her previous albums were the complete opposite, even though I loved them. It seems like she's wanting to do the same thing with R9 and all of her future records too, which makes me really excited for what's to come. It also makes me wonder, when will she peak artistically? What do you guys think? It feels like Anti is just the beginning. I think she's going to show a lot more growth over the next decade or so.

Rihanna is in a weird position because (all) other pop icons from the 2000s and 2010s are flopping going into their thirties but Rihanna is showing amazing signs of improvement. She’s been in the game for over 10 years now and just had her second longest running #1 last year. 

It depends too on whether she decides to continuously forget that she does music and leaves us with these horrible gaps in between albums. Cuz if she pumped out a few albums within the next few years then her artistic peak could probably further into R12 or R13. But tbh it’ll probably be either R10 or R11. If she ever gives them to us.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.