Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

Christina Aguilera will be performing at the 2017 AMAs!

American_Music_Awards_Christina_Aguilera

NEW YORK — Christiana Aguilera will perform a medley of the late Whitney Houston’s hits at the American Music Awards next month to mark the 25th anniversary of Houston’s film, “The Bodyguard.”

Aguilera will perform songs from the film’s soundtrack, which included one of Houston’s signature numbers, a cover of Dolly Parton’s “I Will Always Love You.”

Aguilera says in a statement that Houston was a personal idol and says her kindness to her as she was coming up in the business “will forever be cherished.” Houston’s estate says the singer thought Aguilera was “one of the best voices she enjoyed in this generation of music.” Houston died at the age of 48 in 2012.

The AMAs will be handed out live on ABC on Nov. 19.

Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Source

Just now, StrippedX said:

I have mixed feelings xtina2 

1 - yasss bitch GIVE US LIFE yas2

2 - I was kinda hoping she'd debut a single here...

3 - PLEASE BE VOCALLY PREPARED OMG

Yes please

And i also wished she started a new era here too she's been gone for way too long even tho i drag her she still is a good singer/artist

Just now, *Starlight* said:

Yes please

And i also wished she started a new era here too she's been gone for way too long even tho i drag her she still is a good singer/artist

I think this is a good strategy. Launching an era after this much silence and zero hype would be stupid. She needs to remind people that she's still here and she's still got it. This tribute is perfect for that.

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

I think this is a good strategy. Launching an era after this much silence and zero hype would be stupid. She needs to remind people that she's still here and she's still got it. This tribute is perfect for that.

Omg imagine if she did this performance and then updated ha twitter/instagram with single announcement yas2

It won't happen but it'd be a good strategy since people who forgot about her will look her up rav2 

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

If only Whitney would be able too see this cry5 I could imagine her in the audience cheering, you know she loved Christina's voice

Just now, StrippedX said:

Omg imagine if she did this performance and then updated ha twitter/instagram with single announcement yas2

It won't happen but it'd be a good strategy since people who forgot about her will look her up rav2 

Let's not get carried away. moo1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.