Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

Gallery: Christina Aguilera at the AMAs

3 hours ago, Kirjava said:

They could have picked better pics for certain ones, but slay. moo1

They really couldn't have. She was not dressing for her body during the Burlesque, Moves Like Jagger, or Lotus performances. She was not even fat, she was just wearing the wrong clothes or she was not wearing spanx or something. I think they chose flattering pics.

6 hours ago, Kirjava said:

They could have picked better pics for certain ones, but slay. moo1

3 hours ago, Muse said:

They really couldn't have. She was not dressing for her body during the Burlesque, Moves Like Jagger, or Lotus performances. She was not even fat, she was just wearing the wrong clothes or she was not wearing spanx or something. I think they chose flattering pics.

I was just gunna mention the Burlesque, MLJ, and Lotus performances definitely weren't her best looking performances to say the least. fall7 

10 hours ago, Muse said:

7 hours ago, Monster said:

I was just gunna mention the Burlesque, MLJ, and Lotus performances definitely weren't her best looking performances to say the least. fall7 

I know she looked messy back then, but I could easily find pictures that are more flattering than the ones they picked:

Express:

Spoiler

116.jpg

17.jpg

107.jpg

MLJ:

Spoiler

018~241.jpg

010~387.jpg

Lotus Medley:

Spoiler

017~19.JPG

014~21.JPG

4 hours ago, Kirjava said:

I know she looked messy back then, but I could easily find pictures that are more flattering than the ones they picked:

Express:

Hide contents

116.jpg

17.jpg

107.jpg

MLJ:

Hide contents

018~241.jpg

010~387.jpg

Lotus Medley:

Hide contents

017~19.JPG