FOTP

Challenge #5: The #PI Awards Are Actually Happening!!!

Marlon    81,511
Just now, RihannaRTT said:

yeah lol the award show is tomorrow night. probably around 8pm ish UTC. depends on Ryan but thats what we planned for originally coz the charts will close at 3pm and i need time to calculate them, write a charticle, and do both the season-end and year-end charts. will try to update the database tomorrow but no promises.m4a

You're working so hard oprah4 will there be something like a show? Because I'll try to be there! 

RihannaRTT    78,823
1 minute ago, Royalty said:

You're working so hard oprah4 will there be something like a show? Because I'll try to be there! 

well a "show" is like... not happening. like video shows are not our thing tbh rip4 poor FOTP awards rip4 

But Ryan always pulls it out.We post everyones performances individually space throughout and present each award too. and ryan always disappears half way through for 50 minutes causing meltdowns while he eats eve1 also at the end, we present this years YEC. 

CHANEL #1    53,825
26 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

well a "show" is like... not happening. like video shows are not our thing tbh rip4 poor FOTP awards rip4 

But Ryan always pulls it out.We post everyones performances individually space throughout and present each award too. and ryan always disappears half way through for 50 minutes causing meltdowns while he eats eve1 also at the end, we present this years YEC. 

The funny thing is I watch the meltdowns and laugh while I was eve1 

Nothing beats the season I left to go grocery shopping tho eve1sass1