Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

Selena Gomez is Billboard's Woman of the Year

4 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

What does Woman of the Year stand for? And what did she do to deserve it

“Not only is Selena soaring on the charts, but she continuously inspires young women everywhere to be authentic, give back and to not be afraid to use their voice,” said John Amato, president of The Hollywood Reporter-Billboard Media Group. “She is never afraid to speak her mind and has used her platform to advocate for the needs of others. We are thrilled to be able to honor her as our Woman of the Year.”

39 minutes ago, Gemma Collins said:

I mean, well done and everything as she's a lovely human being but what has she done this year rip3 no shade

It Ain't Me outsold alex1 

Don't get me wrong, I admire Selena's story and I find it impactful but...........does it really compare with Ariana responding against hate and terrorism in extraordinary fashion? What about the One Love Manchester concert? I like Selena and I find her story admirable to say the least but Billboard did Ari dirty.

2 hours ago, johnny1248 said:

Don't get me wrong, I admire Selena's story and I find it impactful but...........does it really compare with Ariana responding against hate and terrorism in extraordinary fashion? What about the One Love Manchester concert? I like Selena and I find her story admirable to say the least but Billboard did Ari dirty.

Honey...you do realize you are like two years behind, right?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.