Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Spooky Halloween MK Ultra?

In honor of Halloween, let’s talk about cloning and such. Which celebs do you believe have been cloned, which conspiracy theories do you believe, and which celebrities do you think dabble in dark arts.

Got this idea after every bitch and their mom, is saying Wendy’s fainting is because of MK Uktra malfunctioning rip4 Who would want to clone Wendy Williams kii1 . Sometimes I think Britney’s been cloned, I mean the difference in everything her demeanor, dancing, looks. They used the breakdown as a cover up.

i don’t however think skinny legend and god fearing Mariah has ever dabbled in anything, and she is known for being the only artist to escape the clutches of Tommy Controlla. A actual legend.

i don't know about straight up cloning (that seems too advanced) but i believe that programming happens to celebs and that they get rewarded by ppl in a secret society for saying/doing certain things to the general public .... jj3 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.