Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

You know you love your fave when...

...you own the Trolls holiday special soundtrack just because it's as close as you're gonna get until at least the Superbowl orangu1 JT sings the Golden Girls theme on it tho so it's not a complete loss. 

r2wMnjK.png

Your own examples of your loyalty towards your fave(s)? jj2 

I bought two copies of a German CD single for LWYMMD and I am actually considering buying something from Taylor's merch store just so I can pay an outrageous amount in shipping/import fees. cry9 

Nothing says love like currency conversion (especially when the dollar is worth shit). cry9 

1 hour ago, Juinae said:

I bought two copies of a German CD single for LWYMMD and I am actually considering buying something from Taylor's merch store just so I can pay an outrageous amount in shipping/import fees. cry9 

Nothing says love like currency conversion (especially when the dollar is worth shit). cry9 

When you go through huge lengths to buy a physical single that was only released in some random country dead2

18 minutes ago, Juinae said:

Yeah I was actually looking into going on a trip next summer and the Canadian dollar is basically worth a whole third less than USD dead2 It's murder.

Btw I thought I was going crazy when I saw your set rip2 I was thinking about taking an Aspirin and lying down until I got my marbles together, then I realized it was from that set swap game...

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Well, I don’t go out of my way to buy extra copies of my fave’s music and stuff, but I know probably everything that’s public about her. Consider me a Taylor Swift Encyclopedia!

51RMM7JEC9L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Name all of her boyfriends in reverse chronological order right now while standing on one foot and touching your nose.

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yeah I was actually looking into going on a trip next summer and the Canadian dollar is basically worth a whole third less than USD dead2 It's murder.

Btw I thought I was going crazy when I saw your set rip2 I was thinking about taking an Aspirin and lying down until I got my marbles together, then I realized it was from that set swap game...

You mean this old thing? I've had it lying around in my set closet for a while now. kylie2

No, but for real when I saw it I thought I could possibly be warned both for the visual eyesore and well, the sig. lmfao1 

38 minutes ago, Juinae said:

i love the ready for it long sleeve tee tbh cry0

Buying every single one of their CD singles even though I've never bought CD singles for any other musical act in existence, buying their episode of iCarly off of iTunes even though Harry's acting back then was awful, buying duct tape with their faces on it, uh...

Giving "You And I" a view even though it's the absolute worst music video of mankind is also pretty loyal I'd say! brit0 

17 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

When you watch two subpar seasons of AHS and convince yourself that they're good just because your fave's in it. wendy3 I even bought this because it's as close to a Gaga funko pop that I'll ever get.

American-Horror-Story-The-Countess-Pop-V

I own this too despite never seeing AHS, since I love collecting pop figures and the idea of having one of Gaga tickles my peach fall8 

7 minutes ago, Hannah said:

....I've purchased 6 copies of Dangerous Woman, 9 copies of My Everything, and 3 copies of Yours Truly

ATItfPZ.gif

rip3 

They're at least, like, various formats or special editions or something right? I could kinda wrap my head around owning the same one on vinyl, CD and iTunes or something. I'm still not sure how you got up to with My Everything though rip2 

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

rip3 

They're at least, like, various formats or special editions or something right? I could kinda wrap my head around owning the same one on vinyl, CD and iTunes or something. I'm still not sure how you got up to with My Everything though rip2 

I wanted some of the different merch bundles when the pre-order went up and each one came with a CD copy of ME so I ended up with a bunch of copies of the album hghdjsk rip2 The rest are vinyl, Target CD, and iTunes rip2 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.