Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

TB: Kesha's BBMA's Performance

Throwback to Kesha's BBMA's performance of "It Ain't Me, Babe" by Bob Dylan. This is my favorite live performance of her, it is so emotional. I remember watching it at the time and just crying cry4  So proud of how far she has come since then and to see a smile on her face yas2 

1 hour ago, Dan said:

Throwback to Kesha's BBMA's performance of "It Ain't Me, Babe" by Bob Dylan. This is my favorite live performance of her, it is so emotional. I remember watching it at the time and just crying cry4  So proud of how far she has come since then and to see a smile on her face yas2 

The fact that Dr. Luke blocked her from performing new songs meg1

4 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

The fact that Dr. Luke blocked her from performing new songs meg1

Yet she still killed it with this song yas2 

this comment cry4 

episode uploads
It pisses me off seeing the comments: "oh wow she can actually sing" or "she's not that crazy trashy girl from before she's more mature Now" WAKE UP PEOPLE she was never that wild girl and she could always sing but her piece of shit producer who owns her rights to make music and had been sexually abusing her for years forced her to act like that wild trashy party girl and computerized her amazing voice to a certain point that it's not even her voice anymore so pls wake up people and know what you're talking about before you say something. #freekesha
Show less
18 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

this comment cry4 

episode uploads
It pisses me off seeing the comments: "oh wow she can actually sing" or "she's not that crazy trashy girl from before she's more mature Now" WAKE UP PEOPLE she was never that wild girl and she could always sing but her piece of shit producer who owns her rights to make music and had been sexually abusing her for years forced her to act like that wild trashy party girl and computerized her amazing voice to a certain point that it's not even her voice anymore so pls wake up people and know what you're talking about before you say something. #freekesha
Show less

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

this comment cry4 

episode uploads
Show less

I think that ALL.THE.TIME!

All these comments in the Praying MV, for example - ,,Didn‘t know Kesha can sing“, ,,Kesha can sing?“, etc.

Educate yourselves the next time you‘re talking about her or sb else clap1

4 hours ago, calethewhalee said:

I listen to this all the time. Was just listening to it in the shower yas1 

I don't blame you, it's incredible yas2 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.