Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

The making of “Gorgeous”

Who was that guy that she was working with at the end? Is that Max Martin? Because, if so, I really hope that we get to see how he works in some of these other behind the writing videos. cry6 

See, I think the song sounds good without all the production. I feel as though it was kind of unnecessary. But, it seems like that's the sound the album is going for.

I actually prefer the stripped down acoustic piano version with some of the originals. I am really glad she added the pre-choruses though they're my favourite part of the song! Whisky on ice sunset and vine, ocean blue eyes looking into mine 

She’s so talented. 

I LOVE that acoustic version of the song. Granted, the released version has grown on me anyway, but hearing the melody stripped of all the electronic clutter really helped me hear it as a “Taylor Swift song” and appreciate the loveliness of the melody. 

10 hours ago, Juinae said:

Who was that guy that she was working with at the end? Is that Max Martin? Because, if so, I really hope that we get to see how he works in some of these other behind the writing videos. cry6 

Yes! It’s Max ny1 

I don’t know how much we’ll get of him on video tho cause he’s pretty elusive and doesn’t like to be taped, do interviews etc. 

Taylor learned from the best tay2 

I am so here for this! cry6 I love behind-the-scenes looks at how songs are composed & created. I also really enjoy seeing her play the guitar and the piano on her own and building up the verses and seeing what lines sound good. Personally I liked some of the earlier versions of the lyrics ("I haven't seen him in a couple of months" instead of "he's in the club doing I don't know what")

It's also nice hearing the acoustic versions of the songs before they were brought into the studio to be worked on. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.