Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SWINΞ

Taylor Swift | Call It What You Want | November 3, 2017

15 minutes ago, fab said:

I LOVE this song omg.. by far my favourite song she's released so far this era cry1 

Ikr I was attempting to get it today but couldn't find it giveup1 

There’s actually two copies of it in the top 20 on iTunes tay2 it’s kind of weird 

4 hours ago, RepuTAYtion said:

I’m literally writing this in tears because this is so good I’m in love. 

If if I had to nitpick I would say it’s bordering on her rapping again and I wish she wouldn’t do that because of all the drama surrounding her but whatever I love it 

I'm so happy to see that you love the song too! katyanna1 It's so calm yet the more I listen to it, the more "call it what you want" gets stuck in my head.

A laid-back earworm. yas1 

2 hours ago, Satori said:

I’m so pleased people seem to like it. Deserved praise. 🙌🏽

It’s a pretty inoffensive, calming, catchy track... so it’s not surprising many people like it.

The people dragging it are just the ones that hate Taylor personally and would be shitting themselves if an ~edgy, indie artist released it hay1 

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It’s a pretty inoffensive, calming, catchy track... so it’s not surprising many people like it.

The people dragging it are just the ones that hate Taylor personally and would be shitting themselves if an ~edgy, indie artist released it hay1 

Expose them a bit. hay1 

15 hours ago, Taylor said:

I know what you mean but I actually think it’s a relatively risky track for Taylor vocally...? The production I totally agree with as far as it being calming and decidedly mellow. I love that. But her delivery on the verses gives me R&B vibes. I also love that it’s lyrics are along the lines of what I would expect from her (in that they’re good) but that she seems to be going for a more understated, subtle melodic phrasing in both this one and Gorgeous. They’re not big pop hooks but they’re still ear worms. 

34 minutes ago, Satori said:

I know what you mean but I actually think it’s a relatively risky track for Taylor vocally...? The production I totally agree with as far as it being calming and decidedly mellow. I love that. But her delivery on the verses gives me R&B vibes. I also love that it’s lyrics are along the lines of what I would expect from her (in that they’re good) but that she seems to be going for a more understated, subtle melodic phrasing in both this one and Gorgeous. They’re not big pop hooks but they’re still ear worms. 

I agree, her vocal delivery is different from most of what she’s done on the other tracks so far and past albums. I like the softer, deeper tone more than her higher pitched singing tbh

3 hours ago, Satori said:

This. The song is sneakily very catchy. On first listen I didn't even realize the chorus was the chorus until it was over but then it was in my head all day.

I love that she's experimenting melodically this era. She's proven time and time again she can write a massive pop hook, so I think she's earned the right to do more subtle experimenting.

On 11/4/2017 at 2:21 PM, Taylor said:

I agree, her vocal delivery is different from most of what she’s done on the other tracks so far and past albums. I like the softer, deeper tone more than her higher pitched singing tbh

Me too! There’s a richness to her deeper tone that she seems to be exploring more. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.