Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Savage

"I feel so sorry for madonna, she's old"

2315e5bc97bca0d4f9ac18da460a7d68--desperately-seeking-susan-on-the-phone.jpg

No, these aren't my words.. start at the 2:17 Mark

Oh and disclaimer: if you are a sensitive madonna stan who's going to bore me with a lecture on ageism while you have a long history of being a repeat offender,, save it, ship it back, return to sender, i don't have time for y'all, kindly leave the thread.

"I feel so bad for madonna. She's old."

Sorry madonna, I don't know if you are still alive, but-.. *Adult cackles heard in the background*

fall6 

Now The entire video is a cringe fest really (buzztrash is trying to be kids react 2.0 to stay relevant!) but the unexpected madonna shade had me so fucking weak rip3  i was like :giveup1 

the madonna shade is also the official caption for this video lmfao2giveup2 

This lil' girl went in giveup1  not madonna being a synonym for "old" lmfao2 i can't with this. lmfao2 

I feel so sorry for this kids not living in one of the best decades (the 90's) lySWRAC.gif they will never know how to care a tamagotchi, they won't be good parents. Tamagotchi was the main training to the responsability

But, are we supposed to laugh at this behaviour? Sorry but this is bad parenting at its best. I really feel sorry for this generation, they'll never get a Madonna, Britney or Michael. They have to settle with Youtubers go "singers" and Instagram stars or even worse: Jake Paul's. 

5 minutes ago, Hector said:

But, are we supposed to laugh at this behaviour? Sorry but this is bad parenting at its best. I really feel sorry for this generation, they'll never get a Madonna, Britney or Michael. They have to settle with Youtubers go "singers" and Instagram stars or even worse: Jake Paul's. 

I don't think pop history is a sign of bad parenting, take a break omg ayumi1

10 minutes ago, Simón. said:

There are way worse things. Considering Rihanna talented for example ayumi1

Fixed it for you. And this is an example of what Im saying, I feel sad for this generstion they will never have great Pop stars again and have to settle with Rihanna and Jake Paul 

1 minute ago, Hector said:

Fixed it for you. And this is an example of what Im saying, I feel sad for this generstion they will never have great Pop stars again and have to settle with Rihanna and Jake Paul 

Well Rihanna is a great role model for PoC girls all around the world demi1

29 minutes ago, Hector said:

I don't think it has anything to do with parenting, it's just kids being kids. Every adult is old to them. 

2 minutes ago, Sylk said:

I don't think it has anything to do with parenting, it's just kids being kids. Every adult is old to them. 

When I was a child, my parents taught me to respect people oder than me. This is just something parents have to teach their kids tho 

30 minutes ago, Hector said:

But, are we supposed to laugh at this behaviour? 

in case you have a sense of humor and you don't take everything seriously, the answer would be yes. 

12 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

in case you have a sense of humor and you don't take everything seriously, the answer would be yes. 

A girl being rude and talking like this about a person she doesn't even know is supposed to be funny? brit1