Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Savage

"I feel so sorry for madonna, she's old"

1 hour ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

It’s mostly cause you’re a Madonna Stan, some seem to think that “growing up listening to Madonna” is the single most important thing that happened to them. Being “old” is not bad or even inherently negative, but being called a racial slur or a homophobic slur is, it’s also a character specific insult something they can’t change. Something like ageism, but much more severe. Everyone becomes or could become old, not everyone could be black, or white, or Mexican, or Arab, or gay, or a lesbian, or a transgender. And like previous people said, they’re children. Most kids think 18 is the goal age of adulthood, and that mid 20s is old. 

Oh please, when someone is saying 'you look so fuckin old' you take it as a compliment and not as something negative or an insult? eve1

We have seen many 20+ y/o FOTP members here saying the same thing eve1 And not just here, in twitter, youtube etc eve1

1 hour ago, BEAUX said:

The fact you equate a little girl being literally a kid and making fun of old gadgets which she never heard of to homophobic/racial slurs is really interesting. 

homophobia and racism are more serious than being called "old" by a fucking clueless kid

Cause we haven't see many members here making fun of her age when there's nothing else to mock? Let's not jj5

8 minutes ago, Devil Pray said:

Cause we haven't see many members here making fun of her age when there's nothing else to mock? Let's not jj5

But what the fuck it has to do with this little girl in the video lmfao1 Omg there's no hope for you

12 minutes ago, Devil Pray said:

Oh please, when someone is saying 'you look so fuckin old' you take it as a compliment and not as something negative or an insult? eve1

We have seen many 20+ y/o FOTP members here saying the same thing eve1 And not just here, in twitter, youtube etc eve1

Being “old” is not inherently negative, but being calling “Fucking old” is that’s obvious logic. Being “black” is not inherently negative, but being called a “n-word” is. That’s basic logic, but a cute attempt. 

2 hours ago, Taehyung. said:

whit1 

Mine never got past Level 3 though. I don't know what the hell I did wrong, but for some reason, it never lived beyond that.. fall1 

Mine died every day because my school didn't allow to take it with us to class so I had to leave at home and so they died.That's why I decided I don't want to be a dad

4 minutes ago, Archie said:

Mine died every day because my school didn't allow to take it with us to class so I had to leave at home and so they died.That's why I decided I don't want to be a dad

Yeah, we weren't allowed to bring them into our classes either... I agree tho.. I can't even keep a Tamagotchi alive, let alone a living baby. tehe1 

2 hours ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

She does represent for a lot of POC, though? um2  A role model who’s proud of all her features and flaws, she’s also kept her original accent and doesn’t hide it. As well as, uses elements of her culture in her songs still. Her make up brand was groundbreaking for a lot of POC, using a wide range of shades for an INITIAL launch, that most companies don’t offer even now. Many POC feel like the minority in society already, she’s making it so at least a interest many share, make up, is inclusive and fun for everyone. 

She still doesn't represent everyone. We still don't have to like her. She's not MLK lol

2 hours ago, Urbi said:

He just said something that is obvious duh

Nah 

Just now, Jae said:

She still doesn't represent everyone. We still don't have to like her. She's not MLK lol

ummmmm... sweetheart MLK did many shady things too, i respect him ofc but not every black person is here for him as u might think. So there goes your lil argument ny14 

Stop acting stupid jae, it is annoying, Rihanna is a black woman, her presence is important for representation of black women in the media and she gets it, you don't have to like her, but at least recognize that and keep it moving. she's not a role model obviously, she didn't ask for that and she hates the title, but she's good for representation of black woman. you are not a black woman and dismissed @Simón. for being non PoC, so why are u even talking if you are not a black woman? 

the other day Vogue arabia asked her to be on their cover, when was the last time any of your faves got recognized by that part of the world? i will wait!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!! she's loved and celebrated by every color, for your ass to dismiss a black woman like, while being latino yourself, is tragic. i'm disappointed.

she represents black women in the media, it is a fact, whether you liked it or not. not a hard concept to get, is it? 

Also stop flexing on members who are not PoC, what @Simón. said was true considering rihanna, you don't have to be PoC to support PoC or to voice your opinion about issues considering them.  you are not the only person of color in here so i'd invite you to shut the fuck up! 

26 minutes ago, Jae said:

Nah 

No one represents for everyone um1 Don’t see why you have Stan shades on, and are denying Rihs contributions to POC. Idk what MLK has to do with this um1