Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Has your fave been able to effortlessly cross over from one market to another?

Rihanna has, with the launch of her Fenti Beauty she has been able to break barriers in make-up for POC men and women across the globe. The debut of her lined featured 40 different shades of foundation, ranging for pristine piercing Ivory, to a deep mesmerizing ebony chocolate. Since it’s debut, Rihanna had already generated over $72 million in media value. Outpacing the likes of celebrity competitors like Kylie Jenner and Jeffrey Star. Rihanna’s ultra inclusive brand will also most likely set a trend in the make-up industry. Encouraging competitors to make more inclusive shades of foundation, in an attempt to increase profits. Giving many women of varying shades of color, the experience of fun and glamorous make-up. Rihanna has seamlessly transitioned from the fastest selling female music artist of all time, selling over 230 million records in less than 12 years.  To a beauty connoisseur giving the gift of make-up to many men and women across the world.

Yes, "FAME" was Gaga's and it single handedly placed her in the top 10 most successful perfume sellers of all time. It is the second fastest selling perfume ever and sold approximately 30 million bottles in one year.

And this all happened despite Gaga actually making people think there was blood and semen in it. My fave her powerantm1

23 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

I hate Rih fans so much lmfao1 

Like words don't even have to be said we can just see the gif and just Know.

There is no need to hate them. At the end of the day, success is the only strong factor her fans have to brag about ny2

11 minutes ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

The one about sexual fantasies with an underage neighbor, by chance? 

u3B4G.gif&key=441026d7cd02d1e7124613057a

Ironically, the children books she wrote were a massive success as well. Get a queen that can do both!

I don't know if it counts, but her Material Girl merchandise made over 85 million dollars in the 80's (194 million in 2017 money) so 

1 minute ago, *Starlight* said:

There is no need to hate them. At the end of the day, success is the only strong factor her fans have to brag about ny2

Thankfully Rihanna has also talent :) Her live voice is good 

Good thing I learned how to read gknlasf my dumb ass was about to be like "My fave is rapper and she crossed over into pop for her second album" I'M SO GLAD I DIDN'T POST WITHOUT THINKING LMFAOOOOO help me lord. (I promise this set is making me crazy) dead2 

7 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Ironically, the children books she wrote were a massive success as well. Get a queen that can do both!

I don't know if it counts, but her Material Girl merchandise made over 85 million dollars in the 80's (194 million in 2017 money) so 

That isn’t something to be proud of, and that actually kinda grosses me out that you’d compare the two. um1 

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

Good thing I learned how to read gknlasf my dumb ass was about to be like "My fave is rapper and she crossed over into pop for her second album" I'M SO GLAD I DIDN'T POST WITHOUT THINKING LMFAOOOOO help me lord. (I promise this set is making me crazy) dead2 

I was thinking some people were gonna think that, I kinda was myself dead4, that’s why I made the OP super descriptive. 

2 minutes ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

That isn’t something to be proud of, and that actually kinda grosses me out that you’d compare the two. um1 

Why? 

SEX book is legendary and her children books were critically acclaimed and topped the kids books charts for like half a year, like I said, get you a queen that can do both 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.