Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

Who's your mom's favorite pop star?

21 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

Lady Gaga 100%.

SAME!

She likes Madonna and Katy as well, and will also bop to Britney songs. We went to two Katy concerts together and one Gaga concert and one time to the Pussycat Dolls when Gaga was opening act. :D 

But that's just regarding pop. She's stanning the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Culcha Candela. Kudos to anyone that knows the latter. ;) 

kii so you all probably know this but I actually got into pop music because I discovered this 40 GB folder on her computer full of music mj.thumb.jpg.5bc22fd2bed74c057fedee3705bf2aba.jpg and it had so many artists I didn't know where to start so I went for those whose names I did recognise like Rihanna, Madonna, Beyoncé, Britney etc jj5 She had their complete discographies up until 2008, like legit even DEMOS of Blackout fall2 She doesn't stan but knows their songs and music videos. Out of the FOTP faves, the ones she loves are Madonna, Rihanna, Britney, Kety, Taylor, Ariana and Kesha. Then also stans Lorde, Iggy & Nicki fall2 Her ringtone is Bitch Better Have My Money and bops a lot to Anaconda fall8

1 hour ago, #Music said:

She had their complete discographies up until 2008, like legit even DEMOS of Blackout fall2 She doesn't stan but knows their songs and music videos

How can you have literal demos downloaded and not be a stan? Sounds fake to me.

59 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

How can you have literal demos downloaded and not be a stan? Sounds fake to me.

She actually was really good with computers and was trying different download servers and stuff giveup2

21 hours ago, #Music said:

I didn't know where to start so I went for those whose names I did recognise like Rihanna, Madonna, Beyoncé, Britney etc jj5 She had their complete discographies up until 2008, like legit even DEMOS of Blackout fall2 She doesn't stan but knows their songs and music videos. Out of the FOTP faves, the ones she loves are Madonna, Rihanna, Britney, Kety, Taylor, Ariana and Kesha. Then also stans Lorde, Iggy & Nicki fall2 Her ringtone is Bitch Better Have My Money and bops a lot to Anaconda fall8

A real fan ny10 She make us look like real flops ny10

My mum and I like mostly the same stuff, meaning most of the artists I've mentioned on here she can listen to but her favourite is ABBA. Some of the heavier stuff she isn't too much a fan of like Marilyn Manson or Sonic Youth and I remember her saying PJ Harvey was shit but she surprisingly likes Hole jj4 

I think that the only female pop star my mother liked is Madonna. She pretty much knows the lyrics of all Madonna singles and a few non singles since the beginning of her career until the Hard Candy era. She also used to listen to a few songs by Katy Perry, the hit singles from her Teenage Dream era but nothing more. She was also a big fan of Michael Jackson back in the days.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.