Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sylk

"All the liars are calling me one..."

"But right after the song comes out I'm gonna be on a Grammy red carpet and they're gonna ask me about it and I'm gonna be like, "He called me." ... It's awesome that you're so outspoken and it's gonna be like, "Yeah, she does, it made her famous." It's more provocative to say we might still have sex ... It doesn't matter to me. There's not one that hurts my feelings and one that doesn't."

1 hour ago, Jony said:

"But right after the song comes out I'm gonna be on a Grammy red carpet and they're gonna ask me about it and I'm gonna be like, "He called me." ... It's awesome that you're so outspoken and it's gonna be like, "Yeah, she does, it made her famous." It's more provocative to say we might still have sex ... It doesn't matter to me. There's not one that hurts my feelings and one that doesn't."

Why do you even post here if you’re gonna do nothing but try to come for her? rip2 thanks for the post I guess!

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Why do you even post here if you’re gonna do nothing but try to come for her? rip2 thanks for the post I guess!

I've barely been posting in the section though and I try to keep my opinion to BG if it's not positive; I think my last post was when RFI dropped and I was fairly positive. In this case I just wanted to debunk the lyric, nothing super serious 

3 minutes ago, Jony said:

I've barely been posting in the section though and I try to keep my opinion to BG if it's not positive; I think my last post was when RFI dropped and I was fairly positive. In this case I just wanted to debunk the lyric, nothing super serious 

Great. I don’t really see the point of your post anyway considering she never technically lied, if you care to check out the situation beyond what stans and most media outlets spit out. But do you I guess!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.