Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Reputation (Japanese Deluxe Edition) w/ DVD!

35 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

you have all of those on youtube what a waste of a bonus dvd

you may loose your internet connection but have a dvd player and electricity julia1 

53 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

you have all of those on youtube what a waste of a bonus dvd

All (or if not all, the majority) of the behind the scenes videos are blocked for viewers outside of the US. At least, I couldn't view any when I tried so it's not so much of a waste for those who aren't in the US. Sometimes I swear her team loves making it harder for international fans to enjoy things. wendy4

12 hours ago, Juinae said:

All (or if not all, the majority) of the behind the scenes videos are blocked for viewers outside of the US. At least, I couldn't view any when I tried so it's not so much of a waste for those who aren't in the US. Sometimes I swear her team loves making it harder for international fans to enjoy things. wendy4

I live in a shithole under the oblivian and I can watch all of the videos. It would be cool if she included the documentary on behind the scenes of the album. That would be interesting to watch

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.