Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Vulnicura.

#MonsterListens — Erotica (1992)

9 hours ago, Vulnicura. said:

Goodbye to My Wig > Fever tbh

orly1 

It is such a cheap 90s dance song. Thank God Madonna didn't go in  that direction on her albums. Many Erotica demo outtakes (Dear Father,  You Are The One) are really horrible. jj3 

Anyway, the original demo version of Goodbye To Innocence is much better than that officially released mess. eve1 

8 hours ago, Vulnicura. said:

oh apparently I replaced Did You Do It and In This Life for Goodbye to Innocence

It is a great song.

Where Life Begins too.

3 hours ago, Rebel Bitch said:

10/10 cry1

yes a stan!!

cry1

1 minute ago, Nocturn said:

Anyway, the officially released version of Goodbye To Innocence is much better than that original demo mess. eve1 

tea

Where Life Begins and In This Life are cute, but nothing memorable or special, much like the Straight Pass demo of GTIeve1

3 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

@Monster

Let's not forget fantastic  Fever (Edit One) remix that was used in the video and Erotic, a version that came with Sex book.

The Fever video is tacky, and the album version is better!

The Sex book version of Erotica is good though, I love the slight differences like the intro and the end where she says Erotic-a is perfect!cry1

Just now, Nocturn said:

Tacky? The video or the song? orly1

The video is, the song is gorgeous. The video is like an even tackier version of Kylie's The One video (which is tacky). The look is awful and the effects and guy in underwear makes the whole thing look so cheap.

Just now, Vulnicura. said:

The video is, the song is gorgeous. The video is like an even tackier version of Kylie's The One video (which is tacky). The look is awful and the effects and guy in underwear makes the whole thing look so cheap.

rih1 

I think the opposite way. eve1 I think it is one of her best and most artistic videos. The perfect blend of smoky effects, red color and fashion. And her looks were amazing.

The mix of silver and red. gaga13 

madonna-fever-video-cap-0049_Web.jpg  madonna-fever-video-cap-0003.jpg  

4 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

this is my first time entering the thread and it was late i had to sleep

But you upvoted my post in here 17 hours ago so how could it have been your first time in here? wat3 

Also I understand I host them kinda late. moo1 

2 minutes ago, Monster said:

But you upvoted my post in here 17 hours ago so how could it have been your first time in here? wat3 

Also I understand I host them kinda late. moo1 

i did? wat3 

i did say it was late wat3 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.