FOTP

Judges favorite entry of the season

Habits    25,913

Hello!

source.gif

Are you ready to hear judges favorite entry of the season is?

Remember their entry is WORTH 25 bonus points added to your total score.

Shall we reveal the entries?

First up is @CHANEL #1 favorite entry!

Rihanna's Boy Voyage Challenge!

gaga-kiss.gif

For one thing it had nice layout and design, which I appreciate. I also really liked how Rih was creative with its  presentation. I liked how she showcased everything though an interview. It was great to see all the requirements included in the entry as well. I particularly liked the expedia image. It was a nice touch. I also found all of the humor placed throughout the entry to be really fun. I loved the little name game at the very end. Overall the entry just really made me smile after reading it. It was super fun and really embodied the challenge imo. 

Next up is @RihannaRTT favorite entry!

Rihanna's Halloween Party Challenge!

giphy.gif

For my choice for best entry of the season. There were a lot of choices. In particular, Mariah Carey, Britney Spears and Rihanna all had numerous entries where it made me personally excited. But after thinking hard and looking at the scores I gave, my entry choice was the Week 4 entry for RIhanna. All in all, it really was outstanding. The effort shined through graphically, punctually and through the little extra things placed through. The personality shone through the entry as it did with most of Rihanna's entries, but the guest list was the biggest highlight of the season for me personally. The individual humourous shades weren't just of her own thinking but also references to some feuds on Twitter and other #PI events. The cherry on the top is that the playlist was also the most expansive by far and contained a good list of research throughout everyone's PI backstory and therefore required actual time-consuming effort looking into this. One of the best entries that I can say I've read in #PI, and one of the many amazing entries she released this season. She. Did. That

And finally the irrelevant bish himself @Habits favorite challenge!

Rihanna's Halloween Party Challenge!

tumblr_mwk92wm6JB1s5si4ho1_500.gif

This challenge basically gave me life and laughter when I read it. The humor, the personality shined through the whole entry from the first sentence till the last one. It will probably end up being one of my all time favorite entries ever, it was THAT good. I also love all the shade that were thrown in. I must say after all the entries I read through the years and there is many amazing ones there, no one has been able to make me laugh so much as this entry. This basically took the cake for me and deserved the score I gave it which was 99/100 points.

There you have it, the favorite entries of the seasons!

See you all later when we crown our winner!

@Voldemort @Shiver @Harry Styles @Party Monster @Royalty @Joanne @Maraj @Cosmic @Hyun. @barbiej33p @Hannah @GlenCoco @Nuclear Chicken @Sylk @Liam @Chris Pratt @Hector

RihannaRTT    78,817

the PI awards level sweep clap3 Both of those entries were amazing but the Halloween party just edged it for me. Mariah was also very close for the same entry. 

giphy.gif

Count Olaf    2,936
1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

the PI awards level sweep clap3 Both of those entries were amazing but the Halloween party just edged it for me. Mariah was also very close for the same entry. 

giphy.gif

was britney 

Habits    25,913
2 hours ago, Shiver said:

Adam Levine's vacation challenge entry was better but slay clap3

What vacation challenge? I didn't see one in my inbox wendy4

Shiver    36,103
3 hours ago, Habits said:

What vacation challenge? I didn't see one in my inbox wendy4

It was too iconic to be submitted, Rhat could never clap3