Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LittleDudeNT5

Justice for Rescue Me

R-334132-1171672512.jpeg.jpg

Honestly one of her best songs, imo. It's a shame we only got two good house jams (Rescue Me & Vogue) before she went on to do
more grittier, new-jack swing type songs on Erotica (save Deeper and Deeper).

Rescue Me has such a good groove cry6 And the lyrics on the verses are fire. I wish we had a David Fincher directed video to go along with it.
I've always had a good idea for a video, tbh. It's such a shame we don't have one. 

Even thought it was a single and made it to the top 10, it's still sadly forgotten.
It's always on my favorite lists when it comes to Madonna's music.

tbh I don't know if i've ever actually listened to it all the way through before (and i'm a big madonna fan so idk why) but i just did now and i can kinda see why you like it, the lyrics are quite good and her vocals kinda slay at the chorus jj3 a really good video for it probably would've made me love it actually.

the "hey hey HAAAYyyyyyy" vocals at the end kinda cracked me up tho dead4

1 hour ago, Aidan. said:

I agree

But the album version of Fever is like, the epitome of 90s House cry7

That's true. It's a little different from Madonna's 1990/91 house ventures, but Fever and Deeper and Deeper are like, the biggest house tracks on Erotica. I do adore the album version of Fever, tbh cry7

7 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

That's true. It's a little different from Madonna's 1990/91 house ventures, but Fever and Deeper and Deeper are like, the biggest house tracks on Erotica. I do adore the album version of Fever, tbh cry7

It's so much better than the mix used for the single release. It's still a bop but the unique production is totally stripped and replaced with a pretty basic dance production tbh

6 hours ago, Courtney Love said:

I remember when the rumours about it getting its live debut during the RHT were pretty strong and almost everyone died when the fake snippet of her rehearsing a mashup of it with LFL leaked online oprah4 

Yes and was so ready cry0

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.