Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Kylie Christmas Megarate

PM Friendly List

Spoiler
  1. It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
  2. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
  3. Winter Wonderland
  4. Only You
  5. Stay Another Day
  6. Christmas Wrapping
  7. At Christmas
  8. I'm Gonna Be Warm This Winter
  9. Every Day's Like Christmas
  10. Wonderful Christmastime
  11. 100 Degrees
  12. Let It Snow
  13. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
  14. White December
  15. 2000 Miles
  16. Santa Baby
  17. Christmas Isn't Christmas Til You Get Here
  18. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
  19. Oh Santa
  20. Cried Out Christmas
  21. Christmas Lights
  22. Everybody's Free (To Feel Good)
  23. Night Fever

RULES

- Please PM your votes to me by December 13th

- Please score each song between 1 and 10

- You can use ONE 0

- You can use ONE 11

- That's All

- Please Participate kylie2

- Results during week dated Dec 18-22

2 hours ago, Vilppu said:

I want to do it for the sake of the section unity but the thought of putting myself through this album again makes me cry.

How dare you say this about her best 2010s album

2 hours ago, Aidan. said:

How dare you say this about her best 2010s album

I mean, a Christmas album was pretty much the only thing that could tarnish her legacy in my eyes, the rerelease was just further rubbing salt in my wound because all my faves hate me.

Her best 10s album though? Maybe if you're deaf.

1 hour ago, Vilppu said:

I mean, a Christmas album was pretty much the only thing that could tarnish her legacy in my eyes, the rerelease was just further rubbing salt in my wound because all my faves hate me.

Her best 10s album though? Maybe if you're deaf.

You're right her best 10s is Aphrodite we been knew

I feel like she's far enough along in her career to have a Christmas album and it be acceptable, so it was cute but time for the new album

14 hours ago, Aidan. said:

I feel like she's far enough along in her career to have a Christmas album and it be acceptable, so it was cute but time for the new album

I don't know, a Christmas album just screams fad and inability to grab people's attention in a less desperate way to me, not to mention I loathe most seasonal songs.

I remember not disliking a couple of songs so I might give it another shot.

On 11/7/2017 at 4:07 PM, Vilppu said:

I don't know, a Christmas album just screams fad and inability to grab people's attention in a less desperate way to me, not to mention I loathe most seasonal songs.

نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪kim k orange soda gif‬‏نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪kim k orange soda gif‬‏نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪kim k orange soda gif‬‏نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪kim k orange soda gif‬‏نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪kim k orange soda gif‬‏نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪kim k orange soda gif‬‏نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪kim k orange soda gif‬‏نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪kim k orange soda gif‬‏نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪kim k orange soda gif‬‏نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪kim k orange soda gif‬‏نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪kim k orange soda gif‬‏نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪kim k orange soda gif‬‏

4 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Does Mariah have a song with the same title?? AFAIK this was an orihginal

yes but with an exclamation mark so it was extra festive 

51 minutes ago, Sylk said:

نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪kim k orange soda gif‬‏

For Moo it was acceptable the first time because it gave us AIWFCIY and was somewhat pleasant to listen to. The second one can choke, however. 

Ugh, I'll try to do this, will most likely not be very happy about it but I'll try. I never bothered to listen to the rerelease tracks so at least something new is waiting for me. 

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

For Moo it was acceptable the first time because it gave us AIWFCIY and was somewhat pleasant to listen to. The second one can choke, however. 

Ugh, I'll try to do this, will most likely not be very happy about it but I'll try. I never bothered to listen to the rerelease tracks so at least something new is waiting for me. 

shut up fag you were on my list the second you shaded xmas music, watch your back

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.