Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Gaga sang a new song 'Frankenstein' at JWT

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Let it go um2 

You still believe she will work in the studio with RedOne - I can still hope they will get back together someday with Taylor so bye lotus1

14 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Bitch, where?

4G6YdHo.gif

This is from last week lol. Don't try to pretend like your ass wasn't demanding a collab with RedOne back in the day lotus1 But yeah, you moved on few days ago so you're suddenly enlightened lotus1

42 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Apparently he cheated on her and she's found a man who she is happy with, so....

tenor.gif

Keep the Shelton-looking, gray haired thing for yourself

tenor.gif

He cheated on her? How do you know? I guess you were in their bed antm1 Omg what kind of INSIDE source antm1

7 minutes ago, Urbi said:

He cheated on her? How do you know? I guess you were in their bed antm1 Omg what kind of INSIDE source antm1

If you keep up with her personal life, you would know what I'm talking about um3 There was a rumor he cheated on her with a bartender or smth idk um3 Also, it's just kinda disrespectful to "wish" certain someone would go back with their ex, who knows what happened between them.... um3

Bye um3 

24 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

If you keep up with her personal life, you would know what I'm talking about um3 There was a rumor he cheated on her with a bartender or smth idk um3 Also, it's just kinda disrespectful to "wish" certain someone would go back with their ex, who knows what happened between them.... um3

Bye um3 

Rumor lmfao1 ok

I don't think Frankensteined sounds weird, it actually serves some type of concept that I have been waiting for from her. 

Considering this was recorded after ARTPOP where she was mentally ill & to come out with a song that spills about her getting her shit together is powerful in a kind of way. It's almost like Marry The Night but with more metafors & such, the title could be a cringe but that doesn't mean the song would be be bad lyrically. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.