Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

So how many of you actually watched her Nickelodeon shows before she launched her music career?

Inspired by a conversation I had with @Taylor yesterday jj2

So what's the dealio? Were you an actual fan of Victorious and got excited by the concept of her doing mainstream music? Had you simply heard of it and grew to like her later when she became more famous? Or conversely, did anyone actually go back and watch those shows after the fact because you loved her just that much? chi1 

22 minutes ago, Infrared said:

I did. Liked victorious, paid dust to sam and cat. 

2 minutes ago, Hannah said:

I watched Victorious and fell in love with her after hearing her sing on the Freak The Freak Out episode. I watched the premiere of Sam & Cat but that’s it.

a tea! wendy1

25 minutes ago, Infrared said:

I did. Liked victorious, paid dust to sam and cat. 

5 minutes ago, Hannah said:

I watched Victorious and fell in love with her after hearing her sing on the Freak The Freak Out episode. I watched the premiere of Sam & Cat but that’s it.

This ny5 Sam & Cat was painfully boring

17 minutes ago, Hannah said:

That's cool. I just heard that song for the first time last night - it really is good...

Tbh I was a MASSIVE ari stan before her music came. I watched Victorious just because of her, I decided to stan forever once her debut came out cry7 i also watched all seasons from victorious and sam & cat 

Me.

I loved Victorious - mostly because I shipped Jade and Tori together; I knew it would never happen in the show, but they were fun to ship and write fanfiction about.

By the time "Sam and Cat" came around though, we had moved houses to the house we currently live in - and in the house we currently live in there is NO cable. The TV only works to play VHSes, nothing else.

If we had still had cable though, I know for a fact I would have tuned in for every episode. Because iCarly was (and still is if I can be honest) my favorite show in existence. I'm a bit sad I never watched Sam and Cat, but only a little bit, because from reviews I've heard from both diehard Victorious fans and diehard iCarly fans, it didn't do its parent shows justice...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.