Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Beyoncé has been in the industry for 20 years, but has no memorable moments or visible influence, why?

On 13.11.2017 at 10:20 PM, Redporus said:

I guess all her sold out tours in europe are just a dream orangu1

ikr? i don't know how these 12 year old twinks have the fucking audacity to call her local when she's selling stadiums worldwide and people sing along to every damn lyric. fall2 like how does one reach this particular level of dumbness?

44 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

ikr? i don't know how these 12 year old twinks have the fucking audacity to call her local when she's selling stadiums worldwide and people sing along to every damn lyric. fall2 like how does one reach this particular level of dumbness?

Her sales are local, she’s always been, their is no discussion. And I’m sure if you’re buying concert tickets, you’d know the lyrics of the songs um2 

Shes local and a singles artist, despite hating quick little singles. 

18 minutes ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

Her sales are local, she’s always been, their is no discussion. And I’m sure if you’re buying concert tickets, you’d know the lyrics of the songs um2 

Shes local and a singles artist, despite hating quick little singles. 

and how do so many folks (we're talking big numbers here-enough to fill countless stadiums) from Europe, Australia, where she's supposedly an indie artistE, know her lyrics by heart ?

6 hours ago, Gabe. said:

and how do so many folks (we're talking big numbers here-enough to fill countless stadiums) from Europe, Australia, where she's supposedly an indie artistE, know her lyrics by heart ?

If you’re buying concert tickets, you’re a portion of a group of people that know her music.

Now as for the rest of the general population, they don’t know her music. And that’s the T.

On 11/8/2017 at 4:28 AM, Gilly said:

um literally every beyonce solo era has had memorable, iconic, or influential moments um2

just some examples

debut - CIL alone is more iconic than 90% of pop girls singles um2

BDAY - irreplaceable was #1 on the year end hot 100 and is HIGHLY memorable. Literally everybody knows what you mean when you say "to the left to the left" um2 

I AM - single ladies. enough said um2 

4 - the superbowl

BEYONCE - surprise drop LITERALLY changed the game rip2 also the "visual album" bandwagon that proceeded its release um1 AND the BEYONCE ALBUM as a WHOLE is memorable (i woke up like this, FLAWLESS aretha1

LEMONADE - visual movie, formation, superbowl, and the concept behind lemonade is HIGHLY recognized (jay cheating on ha, becky with the good hair, etc) um2 \

NEXT 

Draw and quarter ha! 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.