Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kyoteki

"Reputation" Leak Anticipation

Just now, Alevtina said:

Why do you all want the album to leak? I always find it quite disrespectful and never listen to a leak

Album leaks around this time doesn't really effect sales. Especially people as big as Taylor.

Chillith thine bones, sis. 

1 minute ago, Kyoteki said:

Album leaks around this time doesn't really effect sales. Especially people as big as Taylor.

Chillith thine bones, sis. 

itll effect her sales if she doesnt put it up for streaming like she said, but once it leaks i cant wait to hear it lmao

Just now, backtolana said:

itll effect her sales if she doesnt put it up for streaming like she said, but once it leaks i cant wait to hear it lmao

When it's out on streaming, Imma stream the shit out of it. But until then, I'm going to good sis zippyshare cause I don't pay $10/mo to be paid DUST when supporting the girls without buying 20 albums a year.

tenor.gif?itemid=5030550

Just now, Kyoteki said:

When it's out on streaming, Imma stream the shit out of it. But until then, I'm going to good sis zippyshare cause I don't pay $10/mo to be paid DUST when supporting the girls without buying 20 albums a year.

tenor.gif?itemid=5030550

same boo, cant wait for it too leak im exited 

18 minutes ago, Alevtina said:

Why do you all want the album to leak? I always find it quite disrespectful and never listen to a leak

I saw an angel on my TV
Could I be dreaming? Someone pinch me, yeah
She had me at "Hello, it's me!"
You know who you are
Your smile could light up my darkest day
How many challenges you could have slayed
But they made you turn and walk away!

Valentina
A mi me encanta, Valentina
Como hermosa es tu sonrisa
Eres muy perfecta y bonita
Valentina
Ella es mi solamente una heroína
Gia Gunn es la China más Latina
¿Por qué Blac Chyna no es Nina Bo'Nina?

It probably won’t leak tbh. Her team is sending copyright notices and threatening people who did as little as post the back album cover fall8 TaylorNation does not mess around

+ it’s apparently been pushed back in other countries so the releases all happen at the same time (00:00 EST Friday).

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It probably won’t leak tbh. Her team is sending copyright notices and threatening people who did as little as post the back album cover fall8 TaylorNation does not mess around

+ it’s apparently been pushed back in other countries so the releases all happen at the same time (00:00 EST Friday).

This bitch is not here for it! 💀

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Istg why can't we have nice things?

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.