Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kyoteki

"Reputation" Leak Anticipation

49 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I'm sorry but her and her team are fucking annoying. Pushing back NZ is so unnecessary. It's not even a leak at that point. 

Whatever tho. 

I agree. There acting like this is top secret info that NO ONE CAN HEAR!

9 minutes ago, RepuTAYtion said:

Yeah it’s crazy, I got hate messages from extra fans. I’ve been a fan for over 10 years and I’m literally buying three copies of her album 

did you tell them that? orly1 

Lmao, some of y'all are so extra. The "expected" date was pushed back on the NZ release because it won't be released until midnight EST. Some of y'all need to take a chill pill, major artists do this all the time. It's not coming later for them, it's arriving at the same time for everyone. kylie2

Just now, Juinae said:

Lmao, some of y'all are so extra. The "expected" date was pushed back on the NZ release because it won't be released until midnight EST. Some of y'all need to take a chill pill, major artists do this all the time. It's not coming later for them, it's arriving at the same time for everyone. kylie2

That's so true. 

Just now, RepuTAYtion said:

Yes, I was called a fucking idiot even though I buy her albums and tour tickets I was pretty upset this morning 

Some of the younger fans are so violent, they need to make their way on back to stan twitter where they belong. ari1 Curse Taylor for making them jump ship to tumblr for attention. anna1

3 minutes ago, Juinae said:

Some of the younger fans are so violent, they need to make their way on back to stan twitter where they belong. ari1 Curse Taylor for making them jump ship to tumblr for attention. anna1

Yeah they went in harsh, but they act all sweet in their posts to get Taylor’s attention 

2 minutes ago, wonderland said:

I posted the tracklist on my taylor fansite on Twitter after Taylor posted it on her Instagram,  I haven't received  any hate for it. 

There are some stains who have yet to realize that she posted in on instagram so you're lucky that you've avoided them.

Just now, RepuTAYtion said:

Yeah they went in harsh, but they act all sweet in their posts to get Taylor’s attention 

The ones that send anonymous hate messages always make me kii1 like we know who you are girl, stop being a rat. And there are so many people that are fake and make it blatantly obvious that they only want Tay's attention *cough* tumblr user SpeakNow *cough*. I had to unfollow a lot of people. cry9 

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.