Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kyoteki

"Reputation" Leak Anticipation

13 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Ok so don't hate me for my opinion which probably isn't the most favorable but so far I have mixed feelings about it. I will give this a few spins during the weekend. I'm not saying how it could've been better but I feel that maybe it's not necessarily for me. I am more of a Red, Speak Now kind of fan dead1 

So far the album is a 6 out of 10 for me with some great highlights, those being New Year's Day, Dancing with our hands tied, Delicate, Call it what you want, the iconic lead Look what you made me do and let's add Getaway Car too because I really liked the latest Bleachers' album. 

I will definitely listen these on repeat for a while. I hope you all enjoy the album and the era dancey1  Have fun listening 

I’ve only listened to End Game but I have a feeling I’ll end up sharing a similar opinion ny1 

2 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I really dig the vibe of this album. If any of her albums should be visual albums it should be this. These songs just SCREAM for dope af visuals. 

It was a poor cover concept for the song types on the album.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.