Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Savage

Taylor swift's team strike again? They suspended perez hilton's twitter account!

3 minutes ago, Jake said:

aw litle hitlors in full defense force for her being a cunt cute

The “hasitleaked is about to leak her album don’t let ha!!!!” tweet got me fucking shrieking lmfao1 

2 minutes ago, Urbi said:

The “hasitleaked is about to leak her album don’t let ha!!!!” tweet got me fucking shrieking lmfao1 

fr! like get a job rip3 suck a dick, do something. the bitch doesn't care about you

4 hours ago, BEAUX said:

29906170001_5637942667001_5637930764001-vs.jpg
Evil takes human form in regina george...

We’re just one day away from the day Taylor Swift and her legion of fans have been waiting with baited snake breath for: the release of her sixth studio album, Reputation. Except there’s already album drama. Drama? With Taylor? Shocking.  shock1 

Some fans got a little too excited for the release of Reputation and decided to start post pieces of it online, like the track list and album art. Album leaks are pretty common these days. But when the album belongs to a certain girl-woman who lives for attention, doing anything that might ruin the big reveal is going to cause a 5-alarm legal meltdown at her big mansion.

So Taylor did what Taylor likes to do best: lawyer up!

Uproxx says that Taylor had her team send cease and desist letters to anyone posting or retweeting images of her album and the leaked track list. Popular leak information site Has It Leaked tweeted the alleged copyright notice they received from Taylor’s people.

Tweeting album art and track lists have even gotten some people suspended from Twitter.

honestly i am not feeling sorry for perez's account getting suspended, like at all, but WOW!

Eh, On another planet, in another dimension, Taylor has enough robot lawyers who can work all day and night to punish everyone who dare to spoil her super special party. But sadly this is Earth, where human lawyers have to.. you know... sleep!!!!!11!!!! Taylor must have accepted that she couldn’t shut everyone up, so she ended up releasing her track list herself.

There’s at least one good thing she has to look forward to, and that’s drying her tears with money. Sources tell Bloomberg that anyone who wants to listen to Reputation on Friday will have to pay for the album. Reputation won’t be made available to streaming services until a week after its initial release. There is a chance Taylor could change her mind and let Reputation stream on Friday, but that’s unlikely.

Girl this was such an entertaining read. Thank you for educating me! 

I definetly agree what Taylor is doin ain’t helping her image at all. No wonder she’s not making public appearances or going on awards show cuz literally every1 in the industry hates ha and she needs to avoid a lot of feuds from past to present. She’s gonna end up being an old mean hag with a bunch of cats.

3 hours ago, Paranomin said:

This makes me not wanna buy the album on how crazy they are acting...

Then don’t jj2 She’s still gonna sell around 1M copies first week though

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.