Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

secret

Which britney song describes your love life ? (Quiz)

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mathewguiver/which-britney-spears-song-describes-your-love-life?utm_term=.cm4MkQoPE#.jxeAXKYyx

its by shit-feed but stan ha! I guess

You got: Gimme More

You’re in a hot, new relationship and you can’t get enough. You two get down like there’s no one around, even when there are people around. It doesn’t bother you though; you honestly don’t mind if people keep watchin'. In fact, people watchin' kinda turns you on.

Gimme More

i got my fave brinty song 
slay a bit 
what did y’all get? 

You got: S&M Remix

Sex is in the air and you love the smell of it! You’re kinky, confident, and sleep with whoever you want. No judgment. One-night stands are your thing, because despite your love of being gagged and bound, you don’t like being tied down with a serious relationship.

wendy1

You got: Gimme More

You’re in a hot, new relationship and you can’t get enough. You two get down like there’s no one around, even when there are people around. It doesn’t bother you though; you honestly don’t mind if people keep watchin'. In fact, people watchin' kinda turns you on.

Which Britney Spears Song Describes Your Love Life?

You got: Toxic

You’re addicted to your lover, but you know that they’re toxic. It’s dangerous, and you can’t come down. All of your friends can see it, and have given you plenty of warnings, but you don’t care. You’re loving it, but make sure you exit the ride before it’s too late.

Toxic

You got: Oops!… I Did It Again

You’re stuck in a repetitive cycle. You meet a new person, they fall madly in love, but you’re not in a place to be ready for a serious relationship. You’re a fool in a lot of ways; just be careful you don’t get lost in the game.

Wow this is so fckn' cosmic truth haha

You got: Oops!… I Did It Again

You’re stuck in a repetitive cycle. You meet a new person, they fall madly in love, but you’re not in a place to be ready for a serious relationship. You’re a fool in a lot of ways; just be careful you don’t get lost in the game.

74581c544ae72bc229715901f4cf2985-22.jpg?

You got: S&M Remix

Sex is in the air and you love the smell of it! You’re kinky, confident, and sleep with whoever you want. No judgment. One-night stands are your thing, because despite your love of being gagged and bound, you don’t like being tied down with a serious relationship.

40 minutes ago, Russian Roulette said:
You got: S&M Remix

Not the both Rih stans in this thread getting the S&M wendy1

3 hours ago, Simón. said:

You got: S&M Remix

wendy1

The best rhenna song cheryl1 what a coincidence 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.