Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Kesha to perform on the Graham Norton Show on November 24th

3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Why?

She better stan talent...

She's all British and proper and can't get over 2010 Kesha ny3 

BUT, she did say Praying was incredible.. But she also said the music video seemed like she was faking the emotions jj3 

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

She's all British and proper and can't get over 2010 Kesha ny3 

BUT, she did say Praying was incredible.. But she also said the music video seemed like she was faking the emotions jj3 

ew2

17 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

*Sigh of relief*

Now, the schedule is:

• 11/12: EMAs
  • 11/14: London show
  • 11/15: Live Lounge
  • 11/19: AMAs?
  • 11/24: Graham Norton show
  • 11/28: Grammy nominations

Anyways, what does "10. Nov. - Radio City Live 2017 - Liverpool, UK" on her website mean?

I saw a video of AMA performers, but Kesha wasn't mentioned, I remember seeing Shawn Mendez, Selena Gomez (I think) and Lady Gaga, but Kesha wasn't on there. :/ They only mentioned about 7-8 performers, so the list could be longer 

4 hours ago, Monster Voices said:

Does that mean LTLG is the new official single now ? 

Yes, outside of the US. The LTLG thread has been changed to "Second WW single" a few days ago. It has already been sent to radios in the UK, Australia, Germany, etc.

45 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I saw a video of AMA performers, but Kesha wasn't mentioned, I remeber seeing Lady Gaga, Selena Gomez (I think) and Lady Gaga, but Kesha wasn't on there. :/ They only mentioned about 7-8 performers, so the list could be longer 

I have seen that video too, but I won't give up my hopes maisy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.