Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BJORK

Your single-able Reputation tracks

5 minutes ago, #Music said:

It isn't much of a single worthy album

Yeah I agree. It isn't very radio friendly unless some of the songs are remixed or turned to collabs. A bit surprising actually. 

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Is everyone forgetting End Game? tay2 

It’s the only song I’ve listened so far and I’m like 99% sure it’ll go #1 if released. Should definitely be the next single.

Just now, Kali said:

End Game giveup1 

It has the star power and the features improve the song. Only hesitant about it because the first half didn’t feel strong enough. Ed Sheeran was my personal highlight. 

12 minutes ago, BJORK said:

It has the star power and the features improve the song. Only hesitant about it because the first half didn’t feel strong enough. Ed Sheeran was my personal highlight. 

Yeah, I didn’t like Future’s part, should’ve been the 2nd verse imo. 

The intro, Ed’s verse & the bridge are my favorite parts. I still think it would do well, though, since Ed and Future would help on Spotify.

Just now, Taylor said:

Yeah, I didn’t like Future’s part, should’ve been the 2nd verse imo. 

The intro, Ed’s verse & the bridge are my favorite parts. I still think it would do well, though, since Ed and Future would help on Spotify.

I’ve just had it on repeat since you brought the song up and you’re right. Total single material and it will deffo be pushed. 

40 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Is everyone forgetting End Game? tay2 

It’s the only song I’ve listened so far and I’m like 99% sure it’ll go #1 if released. Should definitely be the next single.

I finally caved and listened to End Game and I don’t absolutely love it but yes I agree it’ll smash 

3 minutes ago, RepuTAYtion said:

I finally caved and listened to End Game and I don’t absolutely love it but yes I agree it’ll smash 

I love the intro and bridge, like I absolutely love them (I’m shocked rip4) but yeah I didn’t love the rest of the song either. 

I think it could easily serve a great video directed by Kahn and if it has a storyline/replay value it will probably absolutely break every record out there sia2 and like I said, Future + Ed are huge on Spotify where she’s lacking some, so all around it’s a great situation.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I love the intro and bridge, like I absolutely love them (I’m shocked rip4) but yeah I didn’t love the rest of the song either. 

I think it could easily serve a great video directed by Kahn and if it has a storyline/replay value it will probably absolutely break every record out there sia2 and like I said, Future + Ed are huge on Spotify where she’s lacking some, so all around it’s a great situation.

Yeah it’s almost like it’s built to carry the album with a guaranteed smash, 

the “we’ve got big reputations ahhh” is going to be in everyone’s brains 

3 minutes ago, RepuTAYtion said:

Yeah it’s almost like it’s built to carry the album with a guaranteed smash, 

the “we’ve got big reputations ahhh” is going to be in everyone’s brains 

Yeah exactly. That part of the song also reminds me of something and I can’t figure out what it is. 

Anyway, I feel like End Game should be the next single and IDSB and Getaway Car should follow (based on what people are saying). Maybe they even shot two videos and the next single will be whatever gets the best reception...?

They need to announce the next official single really soon and premiere the video... like around the AMAs. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.