Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madhater

New Pic: Keshatina

What is you guys' problem? carla1 She looks hot in the pic, her makeup is a little different but that's it. I like the bangs too. And by this point you should have got used to her lip fillers.

Anyway, people are speculating that the reason why she deleted it, is because of the vile comments on her Insta. And seeing you all's reaction, I... wendy4

10 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

What is you guys' problem? carla1 She looks hot in the pic, her makeup is a little different but that's it. I like the bangs too. And by this point you should have got used to her lip fillers.

Anyway, people are speculating that the reason why she deleted it, is because of the vile comments on her Insta. And seeing you all's reaction... wendy4

This is why we can't have nice things wendy4 Be prepared for her to go back into hiding now.. wendy4 

Seriously tho, I don't get the outrage. The angle definitely makes her lip fillers look a bit weird, but I personally think in the "Suck my dick" pictures they were way more obvious and nobody complained there. carla1

I'm glad she's changing her look, I was so tired of the blonde Kardashian look she's had for years now. Loving the '90s grunge vibes. oprah2

Hopefully these nasty comments won't waver her confidence too much and she'll keep experimenting.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.