Sign in to follow this  

New Pic: Keshatina

Systemagic    5,744
3 minutes ago, xtinaslays said:

Omg I lover her but she looks bad. Stop adding lip fillers pls you look great already

MTE she was Beautiful.mp3, still is, but... sia5

ParentalAdvisory    18,161

WTF is this mess orly1

Christina is one of the most beautiful woman in the media world - she doesnt need this - she looks even better when she is all natural etc

why is no one of her idiotic team or friends or her husband telling her that???? like seriously wtf um2  orly1

Kirjava    7,281

What is you guys' problem? carla1 She looks hot in the pic, her makeup is a little different but that's it. I like the bangs too. And by this point you should have got used to her lip fillers.

Anyway, people are speculating that the reason why she deleted it, is because of the vile comments on her Insta. And seeing you all's reaction, I... wendy4

Monster    18,439
10 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

What is you guys' problem? carla1 She looks hot in the pic, her makeup is a little different but that's it. I like the bangs too. And by this point you should have got used to her lip fillers.

Anyway, people are speculating that the reason why she deleted it, is because of the vile comments on her Insta. And seeing you all's reaction... wendy4

This is why we can't have nice things wendy4 Be prepared for her to go back into hiding now.. wendy4 

Kirjava    7,281

Seriously tho, I don't get the outrage. The angle definitely makes her lip fillers look a bit weird, but I personally think in the "Suck my dick" pictures they were way more obvious and nobody complained there. carla1

I'm glad she's changing her look, I was so tired of the blonde Kardashian look she's had for years now. Loving the '90s grunge vibes. oprah2

Hopefully these nasty comments won't waver her confidence too much and she'll keep experimenting.