Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Trinity from Reputation?

I just listened and I'm having trouble forming coherent thoughts rn BUT my immediate instant faves are probably Getaway Car, This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things, and New Year's Day, but even that sounds ridiculous to exclude I Did Something Bad and the rest of the freaking album lmao

1 minute ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

There are links out there lol to dowbload it

No thanks.

Besides, my Amazon order arrived on perfect timing and it is here in my hands now.

Unfortunately though I have to get ready for work, so I will listen to it afterwards and comment on this thread again.

kylie1 

I just finished the album for the first time so this is subject to change, but right now it’s:

(1) Delicate. Already up there with my absolute favorite Taylor songs. It takes my break away. Flawless production, vocals, lyrics. I-

(2) New Years’ Day *ugly cries* Like damn Taylor have mercy

(3) So It Goes   Something about this one just slays me.  So seductive and epic at the same time. IMO some of the best Taylor songs are like this in that they have a less is more approach that EXPLODES.

Close runners up:  This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things (Crap Blood found crying unloved and alone in the bargain bin sorry not sorry hennys) and Call It What You Want  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.