Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dangerous Jim

Who are the producers on Talk That Talk?

This is what it says on Wikipedia

moo7

Please don't tell me he produced more stuff on the album...

omg hell no. moo7

i like 'we found love' but 10 or more identical songs would be too much.

i tend to think that, as he's the only known producer so far, he's the only one listed. we have to wait for the official tracklisting, which should be revealed soon. hopefully.

Fenty posted this somewhere on this forum, so I kept it:

*chase and status confirming to be working on rihanna material (revisiting dubstep)

*the runners working on new album (the produced cheers and ckb)

*new lessor known producers

*rusko confirmed to be producing material (famous UK dark dance and dubstep producer)

omg hell no. moo7

i like 'we found love' but 10 or more identical songs would be too much.

i tend to think that, as he's the only known producer so far, he's the only one listed. we have to wait for the official tracklisting, which should be revealed soon. hopefully.

The "Producer" field in the info box for Wikipedia lists confirmed producers by reliable sources. Because he is the only confirmed producer as of now, he is thus the only one listed in the infobox. It does not mean he produced the entire album, all producers are listed in that field eventually.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Talk_That_Talk#Producer where the authors of the article explain it.

I hope there are Stargate productions; I love what they produce.

The "Producer" field in the info box for Wikipedia lists confirmed producers by reliable sources. Because he is the only confirmed producer as of now, he is thus the only one listed in the infobox. It does not mean he produced the entire album, all producers are listed in that field eventually.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Talk_That_Talk#Producer where the authors of the article explain it.

someone being smart gaga4

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.