Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dangerous Jim

Who are the producers on Talk That Talk?

So, I've never posted before, I prefer to read basically because you are all so knowledgeable about what is going on in the music world, but I wanted to mention I was going around wikipedia since I was looking through this thread and went to the Stargate section because I love their productions too, and it mentioned that they produced a track called "Let Me Go" for Talk That Talk.

So, I've never posted before, I prefer to read basically because you are all so knowledgeable about what is going on in the music world, but I wanted to mention I was going around wikipedia since I was looking through this thread and went to the Stargate section because I love their productions too, and it mentioned that they produced a track called "Let Me Go" for Talk That Talk.

yes, when rihanna was "thinking" about the LOUD's re-release "let me go" was supose to be the lead single of it :)

welcome btw :P

Guest ƊŔ ƒ£הŦ¥

The following producers have announced that they are doing work on her album:

Chase and Status [Rated R]

Rusko [Dubstep legend]

Calvin Harris (obviously) [uK house/dance phenomenon]

The Runners [Cheers/CKB]

The Dream [umbrella]

The Jugganauts [Man Down]

whether the material they work on makes the final cut remains to be seen.

Im sure there will be some stuff from more producers but i am excited about Chase and Status, The Jugganauts... The Dream is a good lyricist.. and perhaps Calvin can cook up something dark for riri as well

its also worth noting some of these producers talked about working with rihanna way back in march whilst S&M was still taking over....so the haters can mute because rihanna spends more than '5 minutes' working on her album.

I hope Calvin Harris, Chase & Status and Rusko produced the majority of the album antm1 with some Stargate sprinkled here and there

'Nobody' by Rusko has GOT to be on it tbh ny14

This antm1

Imma stan for her then. But I don't think that ever will happen...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.