Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Popboi

HDD: reputation 1.4-1.5m (Update)

Taylor-Swift-reputation-ART-2017-billboa

Based on the limited info available today, we believe Taylor Swift’s reputation (Big Machine/BMLG) will land somewhere in the range of 1.3-1.5m on next week’s chart, almost certainly besting her previous album, 2014’s 1989, by at least 100k. This will be Tay’s fourth album in a row to debut with more than 1 million in first week sales, with each of those albums selling more than the one before. Of course, these very preliminary reads precede her Saturday Night Live appearance and a possible tour announcement—and whatever other moves she may have in store for D2C, TV, radio, etc. Stay tuned for one-day projections.

Saturday Update

Taylor Swift (Big Machine/BMLG) 1.4-1.5m SPS, 1.37-1.47m album

x

18 minutes ago, Juinae said:

Another day, another drama guess she can't see no harm in being these pop gurls mama.

XtmS5e3.gif

Someone needs to edit all the pop gurls faces onto her squad army for this GIF

With Kesha standing by her side, of course.gaga13

13 minutes ago, Infrared said:

literally don't understand but I guess it's the TFM - BTW buzz, so no matter how the singles do, people still want the album cause her last era was so big jj3 

congrats to her

Not really sis, she’s just consistently had successful eras for... 10 years now? mad5 

1989 was bigger than usual but she also sold a lot with Red coming off of SN which didn’t do amazing and had a lot of flop singles wendy1 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Not really sis, she’s just consistently had successful eras for... 10 years now? mad5 

1989 was bigger than usual but she also sold a lot with Red coming off of SN which didn’t do amazing and had a lot of flop singles wendy1 

no I'm saying this will be her biggest in terms of 1st week cause her last era was just so huge jj4  but it won't have the longevity of the others 

19 minutes ago, Infrared said:

literally don't understand but I guess it's the TFM - BTW buzz, so no matter how the singles do, people still want the album cause her last era was so big jj3 

congrats to her

Darling this is her fourth debut week selling more then a million. At this point it’s just what she does

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

no I'm saying this will be her biggest in terms of 1st week cause her last era was just so huge jj4  but it won't have the longevity of the others 

No I get what you mean, it’s definitely not gonna have the longevity 1989 had. Hopefully End Game will smash and keep it alive throughout the winter at least mad5 

36 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

Is this pure sales or SPSmad5

Perched for it to clock like five weeks in the top ``10 mad5

The album isn't on streaming services so I'll let you guess. ny1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.